Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? (552 Views)

2007 Honda Accord For Sale. Buy From The Owner And Settle Me 30k. / You Can Become A Car Owner Today / MUST HAVE DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FOR EVERY CAR OWNER AND PRO MECHANIC (ALL DATA) (2) (3) (4)

Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by aboyaji(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Considering taking charge of the wheels, I find it more enjoyable driving myself or anybody. I don't find it cool sitting either beside the driver or at the car owner's position. I always feel unsatisfied.

But I may ease off when the car doesn't belong to me. And the fact remains I will continuously keep my gaze on the driver, hoping he'd complain of back or leg pain so that we could switch positions and I DRIVE OFF.

Nairalanders, which do you find enjoyable?

Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by alterego17: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
mehn driving is facking stressful most especially insyd Lagos traffic...abeg I can't fit wait to employ a chaffeur bruv

Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
The owner. When tired you get the driver to drive. Other times you do. But driving is not the enjoyment but the purpose of driving
Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by mployer(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
The driver enjoys the ride more. Driving is fun.
Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Car owner jare, i cannot suffer to gather money then buy a car and still continue to be a driver when i know i can afford a driver. Na to just balance for side the read newspaper the flex my hard earned cash turned liability grin
Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by Richdotcom: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Driving is stressful, ducking stressful ..... who no go no know!!!
Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by Olalan(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
The driver enjoys more, different cars with different driving pleasure.
Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by ackor: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
There are cars you would enjoy driving and not allow someone to drive while you hang at the back. Nowadays, most cars are built with maximum comfort on the driver's seat with facilities like warmer, massager etc. The driver enjoys all of it. Moreso, there are times driving would be fun. However, considering stress and other engagements, one would not like to drive himself. As for me, only very few people drive to my satisfaction.

Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by horlus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Any good car is being enjoyed by whoever is behind the wheels.

Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by Kingsoul1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
LOL it depends on the car oo.. Just like Lexus ES 350 very smooth and nice ride ah will drive my self biko.. grin
Re: Between A Car Owner And His Driver, Who Enjoys The Ride More? by eyeon(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Handling the wheels is more enjoyable. cool #MyOpinion

Toyota Camry For Sale@950k / 2008 Toyota Corolla (kaduna)SOLD!! / SOLD SOLD SOLDS2012 Model Toyota Corolla Le - Available Forsale - 2.850m