Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (541 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
hotmum:
How do you handle a husband that after telling him his offenses to you, or when you have misunderstanding he keeps malice and starts eating outside.
I'm the type that can cry when explaining things so I sent him an SMS of what he did wrong.

Instead he kept malice and refused food.
I'm not the eating type and can't force myself to finish a pot of food. So this morning I asked if he would eat and he said No.
And later went out and has not come back.
Should I confront him about his eating out, and how?

Address the issue. Malice in marriage gives room for the devil. Communication is very important in marriage...more important than prayers, perception and actions.

Adam and Eve failed because of lack of communication after the devil tricked Eve. Moreso husband and wife should always be on the same page even when in conflict

(1) (Reply)

Ordering From Jumia / 10 Myths Of Marriage And Divorce / Fordable Quality Leather Spa Massage Bed At An Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.