Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do (14802 Views)

Please, How Real Are Diamite Consult And Sterling Integrated? / Who Knows About Capital Companion? / Tidings Consult Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Oyinchristianah: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
I got an invite from them for interview and I don't know much about them
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Dujardin(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
I just got an invite now. I don't even have an idea what they do.

Can I get answers from you @OP judging from the date of this thread, I guess you must done yours.
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Odiriance4all(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
I also just got an interview message from them. I don't know if they are legit , please anybody who knows about this mag consult should brief me about them , thanks
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Odiriance4all(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=Dujardin post=65582059]I just got an invite now. I don't even have an idea what they do.

Can I get answers from you @OP judging from the date of this thread, I guess you must done yours.[/qoute

I also just get and interview from them. I don't know if they are legit , please anybody who knows about this mag consult should brief me about them , thanks
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Odiriance4all(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dujardin:
I just got an invite now. I don't even have an idea what they do.

Can I get answers from you @OP judging from the date of this thread, I guess you must done yours.

I also just get and interview from them. I don't know if they are legit ,please anybody who knows about this mag consult should brief me about them , thanks
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Iyanuoluwa27(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
I also got an invite from them just now, pls who knows about them?
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by MurphyInc(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2018
I also received a message from them yesterday m, are they real?
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Akecs: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oyinchristianah:
I got an invite from them for interview and I don't know much about them
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Dujardin(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Akecs post=66765974][/quote]

Too bad I tut I have given a feed back on the activities of this Mag Consult fools. They are as you think... Drug Sellers grin

They made it look like a top level recruitment but if u are sharp you will know they are Neolife or 'No-life' people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by adel3951: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dujardin:

Too bad I tut I have given a feed back on the activities of this Mag Consult fools. They are as you think... Drug Sellers grin

They made it look like a top level recruitment but if u are sharp you will know they are Neolife or 'No-life' people

Hello please can you explain more in details about them. Thank you
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by JustME7(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
adel3951:

Hello please can you explain more in details about them. Thank you

These Neo life people are network marketers. it's like joining them, bringing 4 more people, then you move up the chain with some points, then the 4 people you brought, also goes ahead to bring 4 more people each. then you move up ahead the ladder again bla bla bla. You pay like $50 to start.
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by directonpc(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
I just love Nairaland! Most useful Nigerian site before all the BBNaija lubbish

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Kingingayo: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
What are they networking? Are they Mtn or 9mobile? I now see the reason why buhari said that word sha! Too much of analysis leads to paralysis. Nigerians should start thinking out of the box. Neolife is a goal. Making stupid money there.........
JustME7:

These Neo life people are network marketers. it's like joining them, bringing 4 more people, then you move up the chain with some points, then the 4 people you brought, also goes ahead to bring 4 more people each. then you move up ahead the ladder again bla bla bla. You pay like $50 to start.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingingayo:
What are they networking? Are they Mtn or 9mobile? I now see the reason why buhari said that word sha! Too much of analysis leads to paralysis. Nigerians should start thinking out of the box. Neolife is a goal. Making stupid money there.........

Neo life, might be a goal as you said. Agreed.

But their in ability to come out real and let people knew what they're entering into show how dubious they're. Very deceitful set of people.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Kingingayo: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2018
My Broda! Was Rome built in a day? And as far as am concerned ooooo. In mag consult, we form nothing everyone that u see are example of their work done OE contributed to the organization that they are in partnership with.
INTEGRITYA1:

But their in ability to come out real and let people knew what they're entering into show how dubious they're. Very deceitful set of people.
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by fine4life: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
INTEGRITYA1:

I agree with you Integrity A1. Their methods are clouded with lots of "codes" and inexplicit communication which is the hallmark of fraud and intention to deceive.
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by OLOMOSEDARA(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
MAGROZY CONSULT shortlist you for an interview tomorrow 1st February 2022, 10am at No 2b ARE Avenue, delux building, opp foodco Bodija Ibadan.

Please who has an information about this or is it the same Mag Consult that we are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Sunnybabe(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
OLOMOSEDARA:
MAGROZY CONSULT shortlist you for an interview tomorrow 1st February 2022, 10am at No 2b ARE Avenue, delux building, opp foodco Bodija Ibadan.

Please who has an information about this or is it the same Mag Consult that we are talking about?
bdid u later go? Is it real?
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Emmanuekenedy: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
I was there today for an interview all the way from abeokuta. Which I was told to be shortlist again to meet with the CEO. Before I got back to abeokuta my ppl I got anoda text to come again tomaro for anoda one.
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Isongut(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mac grozy consult is a scam place , fake interview, wasting of your time then falsfully getting #3000 from you
Re: Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do by Isongut(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kingingayo:
My Broda! Was Rome built in a day? And as far as am concerned ooooo. In mag consult, we form nothing everyone that u see are example of their work done OE contributed to the organization that they are in partnership with.

MAGROZY CONSULT is wasting youths time, her dubious character is alarming , after my 3k registration I paid #20600 for .my started kits but these woman went behind me and collect my kits since last year till today she has sold my drugs and no refund

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Test - How Was It? / Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. / Boi Begins 2nd Round Application Into YES Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.