Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview! (581 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview! by DeeMarh(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Please who has any info about this.

Dear XYZ,

In acknowledgement of your CV in respect to the need of my client to recruit 150 fresh graduates for a Financial Advisory role, I wish to inform you of an open interview scheduled to hold;

Time: 11:00 am
Date: Tuesday, 20th February, 2018
Organization: Independent Management Consultants Limited (IMCL)
Venue: 2nd Floor, Coscharis Building, 68A, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Contact Person: Oluwatofunmi Ojikutu

Kindly respond to this mail on your availability for the interview and your convenient date.

N.B: NYSC Completion is compulsory. Come with original copies of your credentials for viewing.

Thank you.
Re: Interview! by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
They are a consulting firm recruiting for AIICO insurance at Ikeja. It's a marketing job where you'd be trained for 7days and will be on probation for 3months earning 25k monthly outside commissions. If after 3months they feel like you have done well, then they will give you a permanent employment with a nice pay. That was what I was told when I went to V.I. That's all I know.
Re: Interview! by DeeMarh(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2018
thedewunmi:
They are a consulting firm recruiting for AIICO insurance at Ikeja. It's a marketing job where you'd be trained for 7days and will be on probation for 3months earning 25k monthly outside commissions. If after 3months they feel like you have done well, then they will give you a permanent employment with a nice pay. That was what I was told when I went to V.I. That's all I know.
Okay, thanks

(1) (Reply)

X / A Very Crucial Moment Of My Life / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.