Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking (2994 Views)

SOLD!!!Toks Toyota Camry 2003 SE:3M. / SOLD! SOLD!! 2013 Toyota Camry SE @ 3m / TOKS 2013 CAMRY SE 3M LAST!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
A very clean car that would require no fixing with complete custom papers. contact me for more details
OPTIONS
Transmission: Automatic
Colour: grey
Alloy wheels
Fabric interior
zenon lights
Memory seats
Freezing ac

Asking price: 3m
Contact Labi on 08159457028/ 09076914803 or BBM Pin: D87994A3
Be my guest

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Heyy
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Ipfreely: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
owobloww:
Heyy

Non accidented title?
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
U can run d vin if u r serious
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Ipfreely: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
owobloww:
U can run d vin if u r serious

Well, I did and this is what I came up with.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Explorers(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

Well, I did and this is what I came up with.

Waoh....

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Ipfreely: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Ipfreely:

Non accidented title?

I guess that answers my question. You should have just indicated it from the start though
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by CLASSMAN: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2018
My present car am using was exactly this condition and I gladly baught because d dealer was very transparent, nothing do this car na
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by timifakay(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2018
CLASSMAN:
My present car am using was exactly this condition and I gladly baught because d dealer was very transparent, nothing do this car na

Won't this world be a better place if all dealers can be like the dealer who sold your car?

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2018
CLASSMAN:
Oga nothing do accidented vehicle depending on the degree of accident and how dem fix am. If you dey read at all you go see say the issue na when you come dey claim accident free meanwhile car get accident. Check this section see dozens of adverts with the same issue

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Ipfreely:

I guess that answers my question. You should have just indicated it from the start though

I would not indicate because once you say accidented alot of people will think its a very serious one,but from what you see,would you call a door impact a salvaged car?when i have given a good price for my people to purchase.a 2011 in the Nigerian market goes for like 3.5m,here i am selling at 3m

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Cosplay:

Oga nothing do accidented vehicle depending on the degree of accident and how dem fix am. If you dey read at all you go see say the issue na when you come dey claim accident free meanwhile car get accident. Check this section see dozens of adverts with the same issue

Thanks sir,atleast i never claimed its accident free from my post
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2018
CLASSMAN:

I would love to do business with understanding people like you

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
owobloww:

Nice try.
When your Mum goes to buy a vehicle, I hope you’d be happy when she gets sold a car then down the line you discover it was accidented, then the dealer claims he did nothing wrong because he never said it was accident free.
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
owobloww:

All the camaraderie in the world would not save you if you refuse to tell the truth and give the facts about your cars. I dey even see you as one kin honest guy right from your thread about changing car upholstery and upgrading car fender and headlamp. Bro you get rep for here o. Do the right thing and be upfront with facts about your vehicle.
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Omission is just as bad as commission, in case you didn’t know.
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Cosplay:

Nice try.
When your Mum goes to buy a vehicle, I hope you’d be happy when she gets sold a car then down the line you discover it was accidented, then the dealer claims he did nothing wrong because he never said it was accident free.
I think you lack knowledge Mr,there are different grades of accident so before you purchase any car u have the right to do your research and inspection with your mechanic,and every thing is based on level of understanding,So please mind your speech involving my mother in this conversation,respect urself pls

4 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Ipfreely: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2018
owobloww:

I would not indicate because once you say accidented alot of people will think its a very serious one,but from what you see,would you call a door impact a salvaged car?when i have given a good price for my people to purchase.a 2011 in the Nigerian market goes for like 3.5m,here i am selling at 3m

Problem with that is, now those same people think and believe you deliberately withheld that information and it would affect your credibility on this section. If you didn't want them to assume the damage was so serious then why not type accidented then include the pre-repair photos like the below thread? They would count you as honest and transparent.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182860/sold-2011-honda-crv-73000miles
That's just my perspective though.
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Ipfreely:

Problem with that is, now those same people think and believe you deliberately withheld that information and it would affect your credibility on this section. If you didn't want them to assume the damage was so serious then why not type accidented then include the pre-repair photos like the below thread? They would count you as honest and transparent.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182860/sold-2011-honda-crv-73000miles
That's just my perspective though.

Yes i do that but only for serious people,i can not post up history for over 50 cars,so if you check my reply to the previous customer i told him to run a check and which he did,so thats how it works.Many thanks

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Aishatmomodu191(f): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is a scam, this is an auction export cars. This guy is a thief. Bastard ....
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Aishatmomodu191:
This is a scam, this is an auction export cars. This guy is a thief. Bastard ....

No he isn’t. You. However, are an idiotic criminal

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by ejembi28(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
No no that's too harsh, pls withdraw those statement ,
There are other ways u can address issues like this without using abusive words pls
Aishatmomodu191:
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
ejembi28:
No no that's too harsh, pls withdraw those statement ,
There are other ways u can address issues like this without using abusive words pls
That moniker is a frustrated individual. Dem don expose am for the other thread. Person wey register this afternoon to cause commotion for here. E no go work.
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Omo short of words,alot of maniacs
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cosplay:

All the camaraderie in the world would not save you if you refuse to tell the truth and give the facts about your cars. I dey even see you as one kin honest guy right from your thread about changing car upholstery and upgrading car fender and headlamp. Bro you get rep for here o. Do the right thing and be upfront with facts about your vehicle.
Oga go and sleep,get a job pls,did i lie about my car or claimed its not accidented,abeg park well jor,u call door impact serious accident like say u never experience accident before

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
If we come give u accident free u gobdey price d car like say them thief am
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
owobloww:
If we come give u accident free u gobdey price d car like say them thief am
We don forgive you Oga.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by timifakay(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Aishatmomodu191:

If OP is a thief, what are you?

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by computerglobal(m): 4:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Aishatmomodu191:

What is this one saying??

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by owobloww: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Haha
Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Fixed: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ipfreely:

It seems to me your intention was more of haunting and taunting and not that of someone who is out to buy a car. Granted he omitted the fact but he never claimed the car was accident free. The asking price is right for a 2011 Camry SE with a door impact that has been fixed.

While a dealer should provide full disclosure the onus of due diligence still rests on the buyer.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD.....Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE @3m Asking by Cosplay: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fixed:

It seems to me your intention was more of haunting and taunting and not that of someone who is out to buy a car. Granted he omitted the fact but he never claimed the car was accident free. The asking price is right for a 2011 Camry SE with a door impact that has been fixed.

While a dealer should provide full disclosure the onus of due diligence still rests on the buyer.
So because say the guy no wan buy car if im see where wrongdoing dey happen make im close eye abi? Na your mentality dey give these guys mind. If seller provides full disclosure the buyer would be alright with due diligence
Me sef no de buy car from these people but as long as I see anything wey no Dey right I go dey expose every every. Simple. If you no want issue do the right thing and you no go see demeanors for your advert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD Toyota Highlander Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / »»» Neat VW Passat TSI 011 @ N3.5M Negotiable ««« / 2008 Ford Ecosport Awd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.