Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (1769 Views)

Learn How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Laravel 8 In 5min / Paystack Or Flutterwave Payment Integration. (Pay When Completed) / Few Things You Didn't Know About Flutterwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by aitcoded: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
aitcoded:
I don't know until now that politics has infected the tech industry too in Nigeria. Though apparently there is a belief that every sector in Nigeria is Politically infested but I always believe that tech industry should be exempted, @theflutterwave is a typical example of this.

I begin to doubt the integrity of @theflutterwave, imagine after the rigorous assessment, I was not notified of my result neither was I informed of the selection progress.

So how does the selection of successful candidate took place without proper notification.

I wonder!
man know man, move on
Re: . by yorex2011: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Does notifying you of negative outcome translate to transparency ( assuming there was politics like you said)?

If the answer to the above is no then you grudge with them is about their flawed recruitment process i.e not being end to end or closed. And not about politics

If your answer was yes, then you should realise that they can as well interview 20 people, send 19 well composed and polite regret mails and eventually pick 5 others based on "referrals" and you'd think it was "transparent". It is a normal thing for companies to get people based on referrals. If they are good, nothing stops them from giving them the job. The problem is when they give them if they aren't good.

I don't think a company like flutterwave would risk taking in people who will cause them problems. So I'd assume the people they may have taken where quite sound.

In summary, it's best to just try be the best wherever you go. Or at least, do very well.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Frontend, Backend Or Full Stack Developers - Where Do I Find Them? / I Want To Learn Python Language / Free VTU Portal Creator With Multi-level System!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.