Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi (1037 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / JUST IN: ‘presentation Of Certificate To INEC Not Mandatory’ / Mandatory Use Of Identity Numbers Begins In January 2019 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by Dailylady(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
The Senior Pastor of Daystar Church, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, has given his views on payment of tithe by Christians.

According to the cleric, curses attached to failure to pay tithe have expired and only worked in the Old Testament.

The pastor said this while addressing his congregation yesterday, where he also pointed out that tithe was paid in the old Testament as a law with curses attached to failure to pay.

He said Christian should not be pressured or forced to pay tithe, adding that not paying tithe does not attract a curse for a Christian anymore.

He said, “Since we are under a new covenant, giving is a choice. Everyone should decide the percentage they want to pay with the knowledge that you will be blessed based on how you give.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by Loyalblak007(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by Ratello: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Let every man give as he had purposes in his heart. When you tithe your money in today's church of God you are simply entering into the covenant of blessings established by Father Abraham (who represents us) when he gave one tenth of his war booty to King Melchizedek, then God's High Priest (who represents Jeaus Christ our Saviour). Christians, please tithe to attract manifold blessings, it is scriptural though not conpulsory

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by deji17: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is what separates an upright man from the gluttonous, greedy, manipulative sets of Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by femolacqua(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
This man has just said it all, he posses the in depth knowledge of the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by nairavsdollars(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
The other thieves pastors know this too but they decided to ignore based on their lust for greed and money
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
deji17:
This is what separates an upright man from the gluttonous, greedy, manipulative sets of Pastors.
For once I agree with you

Oyedipo and adeboye are as useless as tinubu

Criminals in suit

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by gpmorgan: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
cool
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by deji17: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

For once I agree with you

Oyedipo and adeboye are as useless as tinubu

Criminals in suit

But how come you have problem with only Yoruba Pastors and politicians? This obsession must be deeply rooted in you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
deji17:

But how come you have problem with only Yoruba Pastors and politicians? This obsession must be deeply rooted in you. grin grin grin grin
Any man of God way they exploit the poor be from my village he no go better for am. Religion should not be used to punish the poor rather as an avenue to break one from spiritual, moral, financial poverty and otherwise. My ex carry her first salary go give that criminal Adeboye last 2 months. January way tough one man they use Bible steal from the poor.
My ex the go national open university, I kan ask her why she no fit go redeemers way her tithe build she no fit answer . Those men are thieves
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by deji17: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Any man of God way they exploit the poor be from my village he no go better for am. Religion should not be used to punish the poor rather as an avenue to break one from spiritual, moral, financial poverty and otherwise. My ex carry her first salary go give that criminal Adeboye last 2 months. January way tough one man they use Bible steal from the poor.
My ex the go national open university, I kan ask her why she no fit go redeemers way her tithe build she no fit answer . Those men are thieves

You still cant explain your obsession with Yoruba Pastors and Politicians. Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Ekweremadu etc...
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
deji17:

You still cant explain your obsession with Yoruba Pastors and Politicians. Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Ekweremadu etc...
I'm in support of this man of God pastor Adeyemi, he stood for the truth and many other men of God that don't use the Bible to exploit the poor.
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by Optional09: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
They all know the truth
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by izaray(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm finding it difficult to believe this
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by bolagabriella: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
All i will say is do what your heart tells you. Don't condemn or reproach those that do because that is in line with their faith. No one is forcing or going to force you to pay. All these men of God some people here are hurling insults on never came to your homes or dip hands into people's pocket to pay their tithe. There are millions of people that listen to thesame message of paying tithe and still did not pay, even workers self but you don't still these men of God taking their atm and enforcing them to pay.Mind you, God made His Word (the bible) in a way that it carries a million meaning, you can interpret it whichever way you want or the Spirit leads.
People are not thesame and it is impossible for us to react thesame way.
Re: Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi by chivic(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Greedy people will love this because it appeals to their greed.

People are funny oo,they don't pay tithe,yet they are against those that pay tithe by understanding.

Note:Your poverty or other people's poverty is not influenced by paying tithe.Take this word anywhere and it will stand the test of time.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Senator, Ali Wakili, (representing Bauchi South) Dies / JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out / Ekiti:tinubu Told Ekiti Electorates To Vote Fayemi Because He's President Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.