Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

5 Things You Remember As A Kid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things You Remember As A Kid (307 Views)

Do You Remember Passion Of Christ King Pilate Check Out His Recent Pictures / You Remember Short Hand From Business Studies? How Has It Helped You? / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Remember As A Kid by stewatt(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lot of us had weird and awkward childhood experience, share 5 of them, these are mine
1. I remember when I broke my neighbour car
2. I remember when I broke another neighbours window with stone
3 I remember I switched on a neighbour pumping machine when the Water is full and their compound became a pool (I received the beating of my life)
4 I was abused by my neighbour daughter (in the disguise of doing mummy and daddy) and yes I'm a guy
5 I gave a Mouth Action too

Note: All these happened when I was a kid so don't get it twisted

Share yours too
Re: 5 Things You Remember As A Kid by ikbnice(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mouth action keh. Which generation are you? I didn't know about mouth action when I was a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Go-lab Online Lab In Partnership With Cchub Nigeria And Relearn.ng / £4,000 University Scholarship At Kingston University United Kingdom / Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.