Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Debt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Debt (349 Views)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / HOW I RAN INTO DEBT / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debt by Coloredsg(f): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2018
I don't understand why people borrow money and when it's time to pay back, u start hearing a lot of stories. When it's time to borrow, they come with a lot of pathetic stories, you will even pity them, but once the money gets to them, they start behaving differently and if you pester them too much, you become their enemy, they stop picking your calls, start avoiding you, some will even start threatening you. Sometimes it gets so messy, the lender will have no choice but to let the money go and leave everything to God. People are ungrateful, they take you for granted, capitalising on ur weakness, "after all u can't do anything" they will say. I am in one of those situations right now. I can't believe this person is coming up with different stories so he won't pay up the money he is oweing. Now, I am the one regretting why I got myself into this mess in the first place by being a cheerful giver. The worse part of it is that things are about to get really messy and I don't know if I would want to continue with it but I desperately need my money back so I don't really care how messy it gets, so far I will be getting my money back at the end of the day..... So Bring it on.....

http://coloredsupergirl..com.ng/2018/03/diary-session.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Equal To Men - Chimamanda Adichie / Can You Please Answer My Question I Need Advice / Walton Gate Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.