Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (821 Views)

How To Earn Up To #10,000 Naira Weekly On Projectslib.com / Academ teaching hub / Practical Production Training Workshop On High Quality Liquid And Tablet Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: . by damoore(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2018
I am interested .. Keep Going.
Re: . by nelcliff(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Interested
Re: . by luben(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
yes am interested, l live around new Benin here in benin
Re: . by groovy12: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello guys.

I am bringing this opportunity to people who don't have a sellable skill, don't have a good job and don't know how to make money online (Fiverr).

Soon, I'll be organizing individual or group practical training (skill acquisition) session for anyone who is interested in breaking the above barriers.

All you need is a good understanding of English language, basic knowledge of computer usage and have your own personal laptop and Android phone. You should have internet on both your laptop and phone. You should also live in an area where you are guaranteed at least 8-12 hours electricity daily.

Unfortunately, I won't reveal what the skill is here until we meet on the day of the training. Just know that it is a sub niche in the video editing niche. The niche is very profitable and 1 day training is enough for you to master the basics of it.

After the training, you can either choose to work for me and get paid (and get the opportunity to get supervised to perfection) or you can go independent.

If you reside in Benin and would like a one on one training, shoot me a message.

If you have questions, please drop them below.
send details to mickky890@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
luben:
yes am interested, l live around new Benin here in benin

Send me a pm
Re: . by danolorunmo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello guys.

I am bringing this opportunity to people who don't have a sellable skill, don't have a good job and don't know how to make money online (Fiverr).

Soon, I'll be organizing individual or group practical training (skill acquisition) session for anyone who is interested in breaking the above barriers.

All you need is a good understanding of English language, basic knowledge of computer usage and have your own personal laptop and Android phone. You should have internet on both your laptop and phone. You should also live in an area where you are guaranteed at least 8-12 hours electricity daily.

Unfortunately, I won't reveal what the skill is here until we meet on the day of the training. Just know that it is a sub niche in the video editing niche. The niche is very profitable and 1 day training is enough for you to master the basics of it.

After the training, you can either choose to work for me and get paid (and get the opportunity to get supervised to perfection) or you can go independent.

If you reside in Benin and would like a one on one training, shoot me a message.

If you have questions, please drop them below.

Hello sir. Can you kindly provide a phone number or an email I can use in reaching you?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2018
danolorunmo:

Hello sir. Can you kindly provide a phone number or an email I can use in reaching you?

Kindly send me a pm
Re: . by danolorunmo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Kindly send me a pm

Sent sir. My email is danolorunmo@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
danolorunmo:

Sent sir. My email is danolorunmo@gmail.com

Received and responded to
Re: . by danolorunmo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Received and responded to

Okay sir. Mail acknowledged.
Sir, I will put a call through to you later this week. I'm a uniben student. 300 level. We will soon be vacating and I believe I can be of some help to your freelancing career

(1) (Reply)

Good Money Pipps!: Good Money! / Register Your Company Today / Entry Form Is Out For 2008 World Miss University Nigeria (wmun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.