Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

OOU Cut Off Mark For 2018/19 Admission - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OOU Cut Off Mark For 2018/19 Admission (515 Views)

After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / Biggest Yuletide Household Sales For 2018!!!come& Pick Ur / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OOU Cut Off Mark For 2018/19 Admission by akinzgist(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
The cut off mark for Olabisi Onabanjo university OOU is not available on this website for 2018/2019 Academic session.
The benefit of knowing the cut off mark is to enable all prospective applicants to be well informed before and after the post utme examination.
Cut off mark is usually used to set the admission benchmark for all students and those who failed to meet the required score will not be considered for admission.
do you know that OOU cut off mark is not 160.
do you know that OOU cut off mark is not 170
do you know that OOU cut off mark is not 250.
for those who do not know, i am here to inform you that OOU cut off mark is 180 and all prospective candidates must ensure that a minimum score of 180 is attained before admission consideration.
OOU minimum admission requirements for any course is 180 and some courses carry higher cut off mark. Its advisable for any candidate that score below the cut off mark to apply for change of institution immediately.
moreso,i want to use this medium to inform everyone that any score release by jamb cannot be altered in anywaye. if you have a different opinion regarding the information posted here, feel free to use the comment box
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/02/20/%e2%80%8boou-cut-off-mark-for-2018-19-admission/

(1) (Reply)

April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship / 5 Things That Will Naturally Change Your Mood / Home Appliances For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.