|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,379,358 members, 5,304,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 December 2019 at 08:50 AM
|. by Kylekent59: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018|
|Re: . by oloriooko(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018|
He was not electrocuted because his time never reach
|Re: . by Proffdada: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018|
1) it takes conduction for electricity to flow. His bathroom slippers is a good insulator
2) he risked his life there because it's not 100% insulation
|Re: . by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2018|
A friend of mine used to do that way back in school.
Our fan had technical issues and the only way to turn on the fan was to connect two live wires like those Nigerian danfo drivers. Well, i had a plier i used in doing the connection but my friend always used his bare hands.
I asked him to stop but he told me nothing would happen as long as i held my breath, of course i didn't get to try out his theory before we eventually fixed the fan but it work for him.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23