Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council (2569 Views)

PARAPET ROOFING OF TWO SEPARATE STOREY BUILDING AT IYANA ISASHI, LAGOS STATE / ROOFING OF A 3 CLASSROOM BLOCK FOR SUPEB / Roofing Of a Non Narialand Property At Uyo,aks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.”

Pericles quotes (Ancient Greek Politician, General and Statesman,
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Call us now
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2019
Mercy speaks when hope is lost. I decree this early morning, as you start the month of May, Mercy will speak for you, and open every doors shut against your greatness and breakthrough in Jesus Name. You will never loose your contact from God's Divine Grace, Mercy, Favour and protection in Jesus Name. May His Divine Blessings continue to shower upon you and all your loved ones in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Good Morning. Happy New Month!
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2019
Join me to pray
for all our children.
Please take a moment
to say this prayer
for your children:
Heavenly Father
My children
(name them)
are gifts and
testimonies and
for this, they shall
be blessed in Spirit
and Soul. Their
bodies shall be full
of vitality of the Lord,
their lives are
garnished with
wealth & abundance,
as they are experiencing
peace all around.
I shall not mourn
over my children,
because they are
satisfied with long
life, they shall live
long and take care of
me. They will eat the
good of this land and
any land they step
their feet. The Lord
will not take them
where there is no
grace. The Lord will
keep us together as a
united family and
our relationships will
be more fruitful than
ever before.

Amen!

Send this declaration
to ten parents and
watch God bless your
family richly and
abundantly. You will
make 10 or more
parents to pray for
their children.

Please whether you
have kids or not,
it doesn't matter
just forward it...

THANKS
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Call us for your roofing project
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Call us now
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”

Brian Tracy quotes
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.

Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

Rumi, The Essential Rumi
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared.
Idowu Koyenikan
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2019
We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2019
REAL ESTATE QUOTE:

“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.

Brian Tracy
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.

Barack Obama
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2020
Trust your instincts, know what you want, and believe in your ability to achieve it. Rules and conventions are important for schools, businesses, and society in general, but you should never follow them blindly.

Biz Stone, Things a Little Bird Told Me: Confessions of the Creative Mind
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thanks to God for all He has done for me
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Since the Time of Adam and Eve , there 3 things the devil has Consistently used to Pull down Humans..

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink
3. How to Gratify the Flesh.

Every Human that fell from Top to bottom in the History of Humanity were Casualties of at least one of these..

If you will Refuse to be a Casualty of any of these, No one will see your back..

Immorality is a tool to Dilute the Greatness of People. There is nothing there.
It ends in Emptiness, Regrets and internal Hurts..

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Call now for your discount
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Call
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2021
(Isaiah 3:10)
Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
I join hands with you this morning and pray that grace and mercy of God will uplift you into greatness.
Your feet will not stumble as you go out today and beyond.
You will be shielded from all accidents.
God will take you to places of honour and watch over your home, business and endeavours.
Your efforts will not be wasted and you will reap plenty and enjoy the labour of your hands.
You will be favoured and the grace of God will rule over your life.
It is well with you and your household in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a victorious Thursday. Shalom.
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2021
This morning, heaven will pay attention to you,
God will establish the covenant of life with you and your family,
You will not die young,
You will not sorrow over your children no matter how long you live, God will give you the grace to live and eat the fruit of your labour in sound health.
God will avert whatever you will do that could cost you your life.
David faced Goliath with five ordinary stones, but with God, the ordinary became extraordinary.
Victory isn’t about what you have, it’s about God’s anointing on what you have just put your trust in Him and He will never leave nor forsake you in the mighty name Jesus Christ. Amen.
Do have a pleasant Thursday. Shalom.
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 2:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Is a good God

Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Going on now

Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958

Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Call us today

Re: Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council by princejones(m): 6:37am On Feb 12
Is, a new week, call us today on 08037156958

(1) (2) (Reply)

4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / About Starting Your Building Project? Checkout Our Lastest Building Designs 2022 / True!!! Banana Island Lands For Sale @ Give-away Prices. Call: 08033970354.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.