Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. (857 Views)

A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) / A Huge Python I Killed This Night / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Bloke hears strange noise coming from his wall — what he finds inside is HORRIFYING
A MAN made an astonishing discovery after he noticed an “odd clunking noise” coming from his walls.
Somchai Subdang, 45, was watching TV on Tuesday afternoon when the horrifying incident occurred.
The man put his ear to the wall to investigate further, and was terrified after hearing a hissing sound coming from within.
He says he "jumped with fright" when he made the discovery in Bangkok, Thailand.
Somchai then called pest rescue who arrived and used a hammer to break through the plasterboard.
What was hiding inside is truly worrying.
Inside the pair discovered a 15ft python.
He said: “I’m not afraid of the snake when it's stuck in the wall, but it could have been scary if it got into the ceiling then dropped down onto me while I was sleeping.
“I’m disappointed that I'll have to fix the house now. But that's better than having a snake hiding inside.”

He revealed: “This was an unusual place to find the snake. We think it got inside though a gap in the wall to shelter from the rain.
“I gave my young son my phone to start recording daddy catch snake.
"He enjoyed seeing it. The snake was about 4.5m long. It was returned back to nature.”

The python was later put into a sack and driven away to be handed over to wildlife workers in the Thung Khru district of the city who released it back into the wild.
Pythons such as the one in the video can grow up to 30ft long and often weigh more than 200lbs.
They don't typically target humans and are non-venomous but have sharp teeth and can constrict humans.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/689208/Strange-noises-walls-huge-python-hiding-Bangkok-Thailand-reptile-pest-discovered-video

Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by PlaybooyGANG(m): 2:54am On Mar 16, 2018

Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by nifemi25(m): 3:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Taking back to the wildlife ? It can only happen there and not here in Nigeria. I'm sure the snake would have ended his career in some people's stomach.

If na lie. Ask oga lala?
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by Swegzfreak: 3:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 16, 2018
if na for naija they will say that village people sent it....
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by pweshdodo(m): 3:52am On Mar 16, 2018
Impossible!!!!!!!
Na Photoshop
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Python and fp ... Kalamazoo!
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by frizzy092(m): 4:17am On Mar 16, 2018
ok
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by Aibuckher(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2018
The core element of nl grin
Re: Man Finds A Huge Python Coiled Up Inside The Walls Of His Sitting Room. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2018
pweshdodo:
Impossible!!!!!!!
Na Photoshop

Not photoshopped.
I have the video but it's reported too large to upload here. Don't know why...

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? / Shame! Nigeria's Agf Advises U. S. On How To Extradite Nigerian Citizen / Help ...... Missing Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.