Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

s - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / s (744 Views)

Make Money With Your Instagram Page. Check Inside. / Click Here To See How I'm Making More than $50 Per Day With My Fb Page/group / Do You Need Souviners For Your Events,check In Here To See Some Of Our Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: s by BiafranBushBoy: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sell am to me
Re: s by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
[s][/s]
Re: s by BiafranBushBoy: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owopetusam:

How much can you afford to pay

6k. Okay?
Re: s by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
[s][/s]
Re: s by AskBright: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2018
I can help you monetize it

First, we find out the type of audience you have

Two, we see how active or engaging they are, if it is poor, I would develop series of activities to jerk them up

Then we can monetize the group, Easy

With me, it wouldn't take long, just give me the chance
Re: s by AskBright: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
What is the name of the group?
Re: s by AskBright: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: s by AskBright: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Owopetusam:
I have an active 83k facebook page. Anyone know how to monetize it. Let me add you as admin

Drop your WhatsApp contact or let's chat on WhatsApp 09068690242

I know how
Re: s by naijacutee(f): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Monetizing your page is strongly linked to what niche the page is in. What niche is the page in?

Entertainment is the hardest niche to monetise because people don’t tend to view entertainment posts with the intent to buy something. They probably look at it because they are tired of being broke, and need something to make them laugh.

I’m just joking, guys - please don’t slaughter me.

1 Like

Re: s by TellMeNothing: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2018
naijacutee:
Monetizing your page is strongly linked to what niche the page is in. What niche is the page in?

Entertainment is the hardest niche to monetise because people don’t tend to view entertainment posts with the intent to buy something. They probably look at it because they are tired of being broke, and need something to make them laugh.

I’m just joking, guys - please don’t slaughter me.

Lol, Nobody will slaughter you Cutee You are correct. But there is another viable way to monetize the entertainment niche, where fans and followers don't have the intent of buying but just engage in fun---- and that's Cost Per Action. CPA .

Unfortunately, it seems majority of the OP's audience is from a tier 3 country and there are rarely CPA offers for traffic from such countries..but if he searches well he will find a good offer in any of the top CPA networks

83k is quite huge and with constant posts and engagement with fans can be making him atlest $10 - $20 daily for a start. Plus it's highly scalable
Re: s by F3JS6r8: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Not selling it for that amount . i can admin you if you know you can monetize
it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Events Covered Anytime, Anyday / Best Ways To Market A Saas Product In Nigeria / Sales VS Marketing: The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.