Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program (1052 Views)

Get Free Airtime Daily For Free Using This App / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Grant Empowerment Program Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
You are not here by accident. I know for sure that you either want to find out what this is all about or you have someone who is in need of such great opportunity. Yes, If you do not need it someone around you might need this. So if you do not take action, you can help share this someone somewhere will be grateful and thankful you did.

I have always have the mind to find a way to empower people in terms of creating jobs or businesses for people using ICT and also empower people to become self reliant making use of ICT as a tool. Various business have been provided with solutions to problems including schools, corporate establishments, sole proprietorship business, hospitals, real estate agencies, government parastatals and many others.

Here comes one of those huge opportunities again. I will be teaching PHP/MYSQL programming and how to build web applications that solves real life problems.

This is not MLM, it is not MMM, it is not network marketing, it is not HYIP. This empowerment training is not some set of video tutorials that will be sent to you to watch. Nope.

The training is real online practical - I will be online coding with you and solving problems with you to create solutions to problems that are unique and around us which we will identify in our groups. Here we will build web based applications that will solve these problem and we sell our services to people who pay us heavily for this good job.

Note that skills acquired can never be taken away from you. It will help you move on to the next level in life.

You do not have any excuse whatsoever not to be part of this time because it is FREE and distance or your present work is not a barrier.

This is real practical programming class, where people will learn real programming skills, take class works and solve them with corrections been provided online real time and marked, we will think together on real life problems and create projects that will solve these problems using our programming skills, we will work as a group and create practical projects, we will collaborate and evaluate and also improve our solutions to meet various needs of our society.

It is going to be fun, challenging and also motivating, one thing I can assure you is that by the time you are out of this class, you will definitely be smiling.

WHAT IS THIS OPPORTUNITY ALL ABOUT?

I will be empowering and teaching people how to develop web applications and how to make money from this unique skill. This training is aimed at adding a new level of skills sets to attendees who will find these skill sets useful in creating web based applications that solve real problems and through this the can sell services or these applications where they are to people in their community and make good money from it. Thereby creating further employment opportunity for others while meeting their own primary needs and the needs of people around them.

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU MUST HAVE BEFORE JOINING THIS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM

1. You must have a computer system, whether desktop or laptop: The reason for this is because I will give you a list of software that you will download or buy from the market and install on your computer that we will need during the course of our training.

2. You must be able to operate computer system at least at the basic level. That is, you must be able to power on computer, shutdown computer, type inside your computer, use the internet to browse, create files and folders in various locations inside your computer system and other basics.

3. You must be able to access internet. This is so because you will be given links on the internet where you will download a few software that we will be using during training.

4. Patience and ability to read and follow simple instructions.

5. Hey one other thing that is important, you must have whatsapp on you phone o and even if you do not have whatsapp, I can guide you on how to install whatsapp on your computer system and through that you can take your classes

DURATION OF THE TRAINING AND PLANS

This training will be on for four(4) weeks but note that at the end of the four weeks if you have not really catch up as expected, you will be added to other classes after the four weeks. The training will be conducted online through whatsapp for 2 -3 hours straight for your class. I will also give you guys a room to be very flexible as there would be class representatives who agrees with other members of the class on convenient times with other members of his or her group and we work based on this schedule.

Note that there will be three sections: Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Your group cannot move from one section to another except there is need for cross classes.

Note that the fact that you are not supposed to have a class on a particular day does not mean I will not be available to attend to you. Because immediately after each of the classes you have, there will be class works and assignments that you will be working on—loads of assignments to put you in shape.

If you join the group on Monday –Your classes will be Monday – Wednesday and Friday. If you join on Tuesday – Your Classes will be Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONTROL, I CANNOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 STUDENTS IN A CLASS. SO THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE 15 STUDENTS TO TRAIN IN A DAY. MONDAY – FRIDAY.

IT IS ON FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE BASIS. NOTE THAT CLASSES STARTS IMMEDIATELY.

Also note that I will be sorting our classes from time to time so that as your progress is accessed you will be paired with other people who are making progress at your pace and projects will be issued thatworld. I will guide you through registering domains and hosting and also upload your work or script to any live server and many more.

TRAINING OUTLINE

You will learn about the basics of creating websites. Please note you may not need internet connection for this on your computer system.
We will set up a local server on your computer.
You will learn how to create different website layouts.
You will learn how to style your layout to make it look beautiful and add buttons, navigational menus and effects to your site.
You will learn how to build web applications into your existing website(s).
You will learn how to create login systems.
You will learn how to create scratch card based web applications.
You will learn how to create portals .
You will learn how to create various web solutions and many more.
You will learn how to host your application.
I will create an online server for you to upload your work to be seen all over the world.
I will guide you through registering domains and hosting and also upload your work or script to any live server and many more.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH MOUTH? ARE THERE EXAMPLES OF SUCH APPLICATIONS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED

The answer is yes, and truth be told I am making a kill from these applications. I will not tell you what I am not doing. Programming is my life, this is where I make a living. Okay enough of these blabbing, here are examples of real life application that I single handedly developed to solve real life problems.

1. Scratch card result checking portal system for secondary schools in Nigeria

Here is the link to this project – http://myacademicresults.com/demo1

2. Sales Management System:

Here is the link to this project – http://myacademicresults.com/affiliates

3. Vehicle Management System:

Here is the link to this project – http://myacademicresults.com/vts

4. Digital Departmental Result Solutions for Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria

Here is the link to the project – http://myacademicresullts.com/tertiary

5. Membership Registration Portal

Here is the link to the project - http://abhcon.org/register/

And many others, each of the projects that their links appear above is capable of generating endless cash for me at any time I want it.

WHAT DOES THIS TRAINING COVERS?

This training is an intense PHP/MYSQL training and more of a practical training section than theory. I will be in all groups teaching, instructing, giving class works, debugging codes, giving assignments and marking assignments.

HOW WILL THE TRAINING BE DELIVERED AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.

The training will be delivered through whatsapp.

Just pick up your phone and add my whatsapp number, once you add me up send me a message in the following format “ REGISTER ME”

Once I see your message I will chat you up and have a brief chat with you.

Then you will be transferred to your class.

Here is my whatsapp number

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

This training will be delivered online via whatsapp. Once you add me on whatsapp, I will transfer the serious once to a special whatsapp group of five people each. There I will deliver qualitative teaching on how web applications are developed from ground up. I will teach you a little bit of web design basics and will teach you web development.

WHO IS THIS FREE TRAINING FOR?

The unemployed
Companies who wants to make more money by developing web applications.
Individuals.
Schools. Corporate establishments. NGO’S . Government Parastatals. Web Designers who wants to upgrade their skill level. Students in secondary schools and tertiary institutions. Computer Science students who needs practical orientation on how web applications are developed . Men. Women

CLASSES STARTS IMMEDIATELY

Here is my whatsapp number again let us begin

Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by Emmanuel555(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Really good work you are doing,I applaud your effort Sir. Let me add you as soon as possible
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thanks so much
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by Rawshal(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
This can never be free. Will give it a try and also keep my money by my side bcuz i will surely be needing it. Kudos to the OP
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Uwlc sir. Try and come back here to testify. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by Emmanuel555(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thank you so much Sir Abiodun.
The program started today and we are already making progress. why not utilize this wonderful opportunity guys its really a good one.
THANKS SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by Emmanuel555(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thank you so much Sir Abiodun.
The program started today and we are already making progress. why not utilize this wonderful opportunity guys its really a good one.
THANKS SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by Izufoe(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Enjoying the class.weldone boss
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
The training has started and attendees are doing very well with their various scripting and coding classes.

Attendees are welcome to attend the classes. Please feel free to follow the instructions, then I will get across to you.

Thanks so much
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
We are entering the second week of our training tomorrow and attendee are really enjoying the classes and gaining knowledge and skills

Won't you join us this week as we still have slots for new intakes

Follow the instructions above to partake of this wonderful opportunity.

Thanks looking forward to see you in class.
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Years back, everything looked gloomy, I was small and never knew which direction to go. I looked closely at everything but one thing I knew I wanted was to have a skill that everyone will come to me for and consult me for even if I am not working anywhere. A skill set that will be relevant, that can bring me financial returns. Something I can do on my own on shoe string budget and people will appreciate and pay me for.

All these were my thoughts when I was much younger. See alot of people are in a dilemma of this nature today. They do not know where to turn to, what to do or how to go about what to do. One thing that I am sure of is ICT skills will always be relevant.

Today I feel more relaxed and fulfilled because I have paid the price to acquire skill sets that I am sure no one can take away from me. Even if I do not have paid employment, I can sit down and think through a problem and create a digital solution to the problem and with this people pay me for it.

This is my own, I command money and not run after money. You can break free from unemployment, you can move ahead in life, you can break poverty, you can create other streams of income, you can start a career. Truth be told there is money in ICT, if you can acquire the right skills and position yourself well, money will naturally flow to your direction.

I am a living testimony to this. I develop applications that can be used all over the world and I get paid on my own softwares each time anyone signs up to use them or someone wants to buy off the rights on any of my software.

ATTEND THIS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM, IT IS FREE AND LEARN HOW TO BUILD WEB APPLICATIONS AND SET YOURSELF FREE FROM THE CHACKLES OF POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT.

Simply send “Register Me for Second Batch” to ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE through whatsapp. I will chat you up from there and place you in a class to start your training immediately.
Please remember that I said I can only accommodate 30 students per session. Hurry Now and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn.
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by Fr33born(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
This can't be free. It cannot...
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Well a trail will convince you sir
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
WHO IS A WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER AND HOW U CAN BECOME ONE
I got this topic from some of the questions that I get normally during the course of my chats with prospective attendees of the online empowerment training program. I have dealth with this topic in class with my students and I just thought of it that I should also treat it here.
One major thing that I have seen that drives the interest of some people away from registering for the empowerment program is that they do not know exactly what we are talking about.
Okay, straight to the question, who is a web application developer. A web application developer is a solution provider who uses his or her programming skills to solve real life problems.
The key to success in life is to provide solution to problems. This is different from a web designer. While a web designer is more concerned about how beautiful a website looks to visitors, a web application developer is more concerned about building functions into the website. He is more concerned about looking into a problem and building software that will solve that problem. He is creative and intuitive, he is always thinking of the best way to solve problems.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE AN ENTERPRENEUR AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO
This is a great opportunity for you, you can break free from poverty and unemployment by becoming a self employed, you can stay within your house and develop applications that will bring great commercial value to you.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
There are a very few ways to become an application developer, I will talk about some of them here:
1. Specialized training schools: There are so many IT specialized training schools out there where you can attend to gain the knowledge to become a web application developer
2. You can pay online to some sites and start self training by reading and watching videos. This may take you some time to achieve
3. You can
4. You can register for “Empowerment Training Program” like the one I have been broadcasting online and gain and hands-on skill that will enable you stand out as a web application developer
LET US LOOK AT THE ECONOMIC VALUE OF BECOMING A WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
I will use a very simple case study for this,
If you have gone through the training and acquired the right skills that will allow you become a web application developer and you have been able to build a scalable web application, below are some of the ways you can make money from your application:
1. You can make people subscribe to your application so that each time they use your application you get paid
2. You can rent out your application for a period of time to be used by companies or organization for a specific period of time. e.g and event registration application can be rent out to event companies during their events to help manage their registration
3. You can sell off the right to your application and get paid
4. You can use your application as a point of reference to your potential customers who will pay you to build such applications for them
5. You can give out your application free while you ask people to make free donations to you in support of the project and so many other ways.
IT IS EASY, IT IS CONVENIENT, IT MAKES YOU BECOME FREE FROM ROUTINE DAY TO DAY WORK, IT CAN BECOME YOUR MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME, YOU CAN USE IT AS A MEANS OF RESIDUAL INCOME AN SO ON.
WHY WON’T I LEARN TO BECOME FREE FROM UNEMPLOYMENT, WHY WILL I NOT TAKE MY FUTURE BY MY HANDS AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE.
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM, YOU ARE MISSING OUT ALOT
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
12 BUSINESSES THAT YOU CAN START CREATED USING WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT

I have always known that ICT can be used to break the bounds of poverty and unemployment. I will be discussing about 12 different business and 12 different industries that web application can be used to create massive employment opportunity.

Note that I have software in all the business models that will be discussed below that are available for testing and sales as the case may be so that you can start out in business today.

If you are interested in any of these businesses, add my number to your whatsapp and chat me up from there.

CATERING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application is a unique one in that it is specifically developed for catering management. Event seat management, meal management and many more features. So you have the freedom to make use of these software to build a business for yourself or start out with business.

COMPUTER BASED TESTING

I have shared business idea behind this web based application. This is a unique opportunity for whoever wants to run this type of business to own his or her computer based testing portal and sell usernames and passwords to users. This application can be used to set up a testing portal for post utme of schools, conducting internal exams of secondary schools in Nigeria and. It has the ability for setting up of question and also adding students login details into it.

CHURCH MANAGAMENT SYSTEM

With this church management system. There are two sections, visitors and administrator. An administrator can add events, programs of the church, newsletters and the contents on the front page of the CHMS

EBANKING APPLICATION

This application is a very simple application that can be built into a deposit and withdrawal application that can work with any small scale contribution system to manage deposits and withdrawals

E-COMMERCE APPLICATION

This application can be used to create simple online e-commerce solution for a small business. People can visit the portal, view product details, make orders and also book online for their products

HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Managing patients records in any hospital in this part of the world is still very manual on most hospitals. With this hospital management system, patients have their own login portal to check their appointments with the doctor and the various ailments and what has been used to treat such ailments in the past.

The software has an admin section where staff can update records of patients, date of appoint, different ailments and what was used, the details of doctor that attended to the patient and many other details.

HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Hotels have rooms and foods to sell to customers. With this online application, bookings can be made by customers from the internet for the rooms and services of the hotel. These bookings can be managed by the cashier or hotel manager.

INVENTORY AND POS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Point of sales and inventory management system can be used by any small scale business for managing its stocks and also sell to customers at point of purchase. It is a web based application that shows all the listing of all products sold by store and also how much a customer brings and what change given. The beauty of this is that it can be monitored anywhere by the owner of the store.

LAUNDRY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application can be used for entering every details of clothing and other laundry jobs gotten by the workers of the store on daily basis. The application enables the owner of the store to monitor the store from anywhere in the world.

LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This application will work more in a higher institution or very organized secondary school. This application helps to manage the whole library. List of books available, who burrows which book and who has books to return. Also book rental companies can make use of the web based application to manage their businesses.

ONLINE RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

This web based application enables anyone using it to make an online reservation and booking. It can be used by anyone selling any service or products online and you want people to book and buy online.

SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

There are schools everywhere today. This school management application is a full school management application that can be sold and install for the school to use.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I CAN UPLOAD A DEMO FOR YOU TO SEE IF INTERESTED. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hurry & Join Graphics Design Training Class & Say Bye Bye 2 Unemployment & Povety

Graphics design is one of the business opportunities created by ICT. It involves you using some set of computer software to create beautiful designs that can be transfered to papers whether hard paper or soft paper for different end user uses. I bet you so many people in Nigeria and around the world are making a living already with graphics design both online and offline. I cannot recollect how many jobs I have done that I have made cool cash from using graphics design skills. Here is a great opportunity for you to learn how to create stunning graphics that will bring you good cash for you using graphic design skills you will acquire in this

WHO IS THIS GUY THAT WANTS TO TRAIN US SELF?

Some of the people reading this at the moment might have come across but for the sake of those that do not know me or have not come across this me before. I am a seasoned ICT consultant who has developed passion to create employment and reduce poverty using ICT. I have run several trainings and developed several web applications that powers businesses both small scale and large scale across the country and beyond.

WHAT MUST YOU HAVE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS TRAINING

1. You will need a computer system. Either a laptop or a desktop
2. You will need basic knowledge of how to power on your computer and launch few basic applications
3. You will need to be attentive to instructions and guides
4. You will This course is specially designed to ensure that people who have not designed anything with the computer before are taken by the hands and Alot of things are done using graphic design skills. Amongst which include: stickers, fliers, hand bills

WHAT WILL YOU BE LEARNING ABOUT?

1. You will be learning how to use Corel Draw software to create graphics of different types.
2. You will be learning how to use adobe photoshop to create much better images in your designs

In this class you will learn the following things:
How to create call cards/Business
Letterhead papers
Handbills/Fliers
Flex Banners
And many others

IS THERE GOING TO BE MATERIALS TO BE USED

Yes, once you join this class, you will be able to download video tutorials that I have created tailored to this training. These video tutorials are simple and easy to follow that you can download even to your mobile phones.

I will also be guiding you in class through whatsapp while you are on your computer system doing exactly what I tell you. So this is not just one of those types of training that you attend online without result. You will know how to create graphics

HOW LONG WILL THIS TRAINING LAST

I WILL BE TRAINING YOU FOR 2 WEEKS. (TWO FULL WEEKS OF TRAINING).

Note that after this two weeks of intensive training you will come out a good graphics designer and you will be shown how to make money with your skills. You will need to put in all your effort into this and time so that we can both achieve the desired results.

HOW MANY STUDENTS IS EXPECTED TO BE PART OF THIS IMPACTFUL TRAINING

I will only be admitting 10 students in the whole training.

Why do you say this, what if you have more than this?

I have held trainings online and I know what handling a rowdy class is. It does not get us desired results at times, I have to start splitting classes and that drags down our training most of the time. See I will concentrate on this 10 students and we will achieve results. The whole training will be closed immediately I have 10 students on my list.

WHEN WILL THIS TRAINING COMMENCE/START?

Online class room will be opened immediately, as you are reading this posts, classroom will be opened for attendees to start their class. See I will be adding students to classes immediately. Hurry up so that you can be part of this life transforming training.
We must achieve something meaningful this month.

HOW CAN I JOIN THIS TRAINING?

Simply send me a whatsapp message in this format:

“I WANT TO REGISTER FOR GRAPHICS TRAINING” to

ZERO EIGHT ONE ZEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE.

Once I see your message I will chat you up and provide you with other details that you will need to be part of this wonderful training.
See you in class soon
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Very few slots left, you can still be part of this training if you hurry up
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING

Graphics design is one lucrative area of ICT where lots of people are making a living on already. People design business cards, handbills, fliers, posters, flex banner even outdoor banners for events and so on to make money. You can enjoy part of this flow of cash of you are also a good graphics designer.

Yes you too can design good looking call cards, product backs, fliers, flex and so on. They do not come with it from heaven it is learnt, in this training, you will learn a lot.

Forget what you have been told before now about graphics design and embrace this new opportunity. Graphics design is very easy to learn. Come over to http://myacademicresults.com/Graphics and register for this intensive online graphics training class. Where you will have access to over 14 different videos that takes you from being a novice to becoming a professional graphics designer.

You are guaranteed to become a graphics designer after going through this class.

You will be placed in a class with other people and lectures will be delivered to you in class through whatsapp.

Hurry up today and register here http://myacademicresults.com/Graphics

YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP HERE

If you have further questions as regards the training
Re: Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hurry Now and Enjoy this great offer: Pay only Five Hundred Naira (N500) as your support fee to gain access into any of the two empowerment courses we are running at the moment and still enjoy the full value I offer on the trainings.

Here are the trainings:

1. Web Application Development
2. Graphics Design

This offer ends by 4:00pm today 21st of June, 2018.

Instruction on how to enjoy this offer.

Web Application Development:
1. Log on to http://graduateworkforce.com.ng/Reg and register
2. Send in your token of N500 the account details below
3. Come back here and send Registered for Web Application offer on June 21st to me here on whatsapp. I will create you account online to download the video tutorials and also put you in an online class immediately

For Graphics Students:
1. Log on to http://myacademicresults.com/Graphics and register online
2. Send in your token of N500 to the bank account below
3. Come back here and send Registers for Graphics on June 21st Promo

Account Details:
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Fafunso Abiodun
Account Number: 2170039925

Please note that this is to enable more people gain access to this training and to reduce unemployment rate.

You may be in luck if you hurry up.

Note that support fee reverts back to normal prices after this period lapses.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Human Resource Professional, Chrp / Die Cutting Blade. / Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.