Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ (111619 Views)

Sold!!9 months naija Used Sound Ford Edge 2007#2.35m non neg / Just came in.Affordable UK Used Sound Bars, Best Prices** / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
...HW-K450 (THE SOUND PRODUCTION IS GROUND SHAKING- Not an exaggeration)

100% CLEAN +REMOTE CONTROL cool

Experience crystal clear dialogue with a dedicated center channel speaker on the Soundbar.
It provides balanced sound from one end to the other and beautifully completes your home entertainment experience.

Enjoy great sound with six built-in speakers.
Each of them is designed with a dedicated amplifier to provide clear and accurate sound.

Price: #70,000 (Negotiable)

0803 054 6462

xpensiv please, dont forget to share your experience with the sound bar you bought from us today.
Thanks for your patronage
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

xpensiv please, dont forget to share your experience with the sound bar you bought from us today.
Thanks for your patronage

xpensiv?
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

xpensiv?

Some of these clients... They behave like a man who's done after having wha he wants from a woman he ain't in love with...
they just walk away... cos they satisfied already.

When you give accurate testimonies, you ain't helping me alone, you're also contributing to
Humanity, and being one too.

#Humanity.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by ladokuntlad(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2018
Graceglory

Do you have a soundbar for a 55inches TV

The aforementioned soundbars dont cover the width of my TV which makes if look akward
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:55am On May 03, 2018
ladokuntlad:
Graceglory

Do you have a soundbar for a 55inches TV

The aforementioned soundbars dont cover the width of my TV which makes if look akward

NOt for now sir
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by xpensiv: 3:33am On May 04, 2018
Hi ........... ,

Yes I did buy your product and you requested I give a testimony.

As you saw when you came over I was in the middle of moving out of my house which has been taking up most of my time also not allowed me to get a genuine experience on this product, as I have not even used it since the day we tested it.

Never jump into conclusions, excluding the fact that I paid you in full with the option of cash or transfer including your transportation I'm not under any obligation to give a testimony apart from the fact I did acknowledge to when you requested.

The only genuine testimony I can give at the moment since you seem to be impatient to get a full one is yes you did deliver the sound bar to my house the next day from the day you agreed, yes it did work and sound well.

Apart from all this you did seem like a good guy.

Cheers!

GRACEGLORY:

Some of these clients... They behave like a man who's done after having wha he wants from a woman he ain't in love with...
they just walk away... cos they satisfied already.

When you give accurate testimonies, you ain't helping me alone, you're also contributing to
Humanity, and being one too.

#Humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by BCISLTD: 6:18am On May 04, 2018
xpensiv:

Hi ........... ,

As you saw when you came over I was in the middle of moving out of my house which has been taking up most of my time also not allowed me to get a genuine experience on this product, as I have not even used it since the day we tested it.

Never jump into conclusions, excluding the fact that I paid you in full with the option of cash or transfer including your transportation I'm not under any obligation to give a testimony apart from the fact I did acknowledge to when you requested.

The only genuine testimony I can give at the moment since you seem to be impatient to get a full one is yes you did deliver the sound bar to my house the next day from the day you agreed, yes it did work and sound well.

Cheers!

I just died.

2 Likes

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:09pm On May 04, 2018
xpensiv:

Hi ........... ,

Cheers!

I like your approach toward things... That's maturity.

Thank you, I'm grateful.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:15am On May 09, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
...HW-K450 (THE SOUND PRODUCTION IS GROUND SHAKING- Not an exaggeration)

100% CLEAN +REMOTE CONTROL cool

Experience crystal clear dialogue with a dedicated center channel speaker on the Soundbar.
It provides balanced sound from one end to the other and beautifully completes your home entertainment experience.

Enjoy great sound with six built-in speakers.
Each of them is designed with a dedicated amplifier to provide clear and accurate sound.

Price: #70,000 (Negotiable)

0803 054 6462

cool
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:18am On May 11, 2018

Plan to buy a soundbar.
Most TV speakers are worse nowadays,
Except for high tech ones, because the screens are thinner.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:02am On May 12, 2018
Sound bars at their best
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:31pm On May 12, 2018

"HW-K550" NOW AVAILABLE.

Enjoy wireless audio streaming with the black Samsung "HW-K550"
3.1-Channel Soundbar System.
Includes an external wireless subwoofer.
Bluetooth connectivity is built into the soundbar for wireless audio streaming from devices like MP3 players,
Smartphones, tablets, TVs and more.
Additionally, this soundbar allows you to enjoy Dolby Digital 5.1- and DTS 2-channel audio.

Pairs with optional Wireless Surround Kit for a more immersive experience
Crystal Sound Pro (discrete amp)
USB host
3D video pass-through
HDMI-CEC via Anynet+
Bluetooth with Bluetooth Power-On and app control
TV SoundConnect

Pics loading...

0803 054 6462.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:50pm On May 13, 2018
Sales on
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:33am On May 14, 2018
Here are pics...

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:39am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=67500058].

"HW-K550" NOW AVAILABLE.

Bluetooth
Bluetooth connectivity is built into the soundbar for wireless audio streaming from devices like MP3 players,
Additionally, this soundbar allows you to enjoy Dolby Digital 5.1- and DTS 2-channel audio.

USB host
3D video pass-through
HDMI-CEC via Anynet+
TV SoundConnect

Price: 75k (Negotiable)

0803 054 6462
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:11pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=67545421][/quote]

Where art thou, lucky owner.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:10pm On May 15, 2018
cool
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:26am On May 16, 2018
As clean as brand new
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:30pm On May 16, 2018
Sound bar

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:50pm On May 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Sound bar

Discreet design, generous features and crisp,
Enjoyable sound makes this a decent device. wink
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:50pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=67545421][/quote]

measuring 335x452x152mm (HxWxD) – and it has a shiny black plastic finish on everything but the side panels which are cloth on one side and matte on the other.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:26am On May 18, 2018
The HW-K550 Set up is straightforward, with a simple layout and intuitive control
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from smartphones, tablets, and computers
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by Turks: 10:21pm On May 18, 2018
DISS is serious.
xpensiv:

Hi ........... ,

Cheers!

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:37am On May 20, 2018
Enjoy great sound. Clear and accurate sound.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by jarrot(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Enjoy great sound. Clear and accurate sound.

Please can movies be played through the usb port of your sound bar?
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:09am On May 20, 2018
jarrot:

Please can movies be played through the usb port of your sound bar?

Soundbars dont play visuals
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:33am On May 21, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

"HW-K550" NOW AVAILABLE.

USB host
3D video pass-through
HDMI-CEC via Anynet+
TV SoundConnect

Pics loading...

0803 054 6462.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by Konigsegg: 7:18am On May 21, 2018
I saw this somewhere and I was in love. The owner of the store likes calling big amount anyhow. Can you help get this

Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:11am On May 21, 2018
Konigsegg:
I saw this somewhere and I was in love. The owner of the store likes calling big amount anyhow. Can you help get this

I don't think so. It's a 2014 spec.
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
For those who choose to be unique
Re: ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
On sales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software / Phone To Sell/buy / BUY UR ORIGINAL XIAOMI,ROMOSS POWER BANKS, WIRELESS SPEAKERS, MOBILE ACCESSORIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.