Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed (1104 Views)

Must I Become A Programmer To Own A Start-up? / I Need A Programmer To Develop This Algorithm Into App / I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by Biafraqueen(f): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
I want the app to gives you the ability to search the entire (app) and the app databases, as well as the ability to save articles and read them offline.

Check almost any disease, condition and procedure by being able to access over 4,000 evidence-based articles authored by leading physicians and experts, 600 step-by-step procedure videos, and 100 tables and protocol through Google or other means.

That's all.
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by seunthomas: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biafraqueen:
I want the app to gives you the ability to search the entire (app) and the app databases, as well as the ability to save articles and read them offline.

Check almost any disease, condition and procedure by being able to access over 4,000 evidence-based articles authored by leading physicians and experts, 600 step-by-step procedure videos, and 100 tables and protocol through Google or other means.

That's all.
Send me a PM.
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by Momentjs: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Contact me
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by elninosft(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Visit my website for contact details. www.universalweblinks.com.ng or call/text 09060488908
Biafraqueen:

That's all.
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by donsheddy1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
My contact is on my signature.
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by Bitware: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
We have done apps for doctors and healthcare industries.
Contact me , whatsapp @ +91-8446989833
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by tokzy205(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Contact me via email isaiahtokunbo11@gmail.com
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by CAENO: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reach on 07037742501 or 07012585759(whatsapp).
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
@OP Read this before you hire a programmer if you don't want to be disappointed with the app you get.

PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER 005 - REGISTRATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FIRMS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PRACTITIONERS IN NIGERIA

The Act makes it mandatory for all persons and organisations seeking to engage, or engaged in the sale and/or use of computing facilities, and the provision of professional services in computing or services related to the use of computational machinery in Nigeria to be registered by CPN and licensed to carry out such services.

Consequently S.22 (2) of the CPN Act makes it mandatory for all individuals and firms that are engaged in the provision of computer/IT services to register with the Council (CPN).

This is in line with the Agency&lsquos mandate and also in compliance with the recent Presidential Executive Order 005 on Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian Content in Contracts and Science, Engineering and Technology, signed into law by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.

It is also worthy to note that contravention of Section 22 of CPN Act, CAP C22 LFN 2004 is an offence, punishable with both fine and imprisonment. Persons and organisations that are engaged in the provisions of IT services and Computer Science/IT training institutions are therefore advised to register appropriately with the Council (CPN).

Council wishes to state that it will not hesitate to bring to bear the full force of the law on unregistered IT Professionals, Practitioners, Institutions or Corporate Bodies.

Source: http://www.cpn.gov.ng/metro/index.php?ref=metro/content&show=65#sthash.1NVCax3z.dpbs
For further guidelines on registration, please visit: www.cpn.gov.ng.

1 Like

Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by ghostcode(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
you can call me sir and i promised to give you good services 08067408492
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by directonpc(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you have upto 250k, contact me
Re: Programmer To Build Doctors Android App Needed by Gamelord007: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? / A Question About Facebook / Seun I Want To Be Able To Search Profile Of Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.