Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

>>>>>>ABOUT Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother's Kidnapp(SLOT MD) - My Observation. <<<<<<< - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / >>>>>>ABOUT Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother's Kidnapp(SLOT MD) - My Observation. <<<<<<< (687 Views)

"The Gunmen Started Shooting When I Reached For My Cutlass" -father Of 3 Kidnapp / Eyewitness Account Of Kidnapp Victim On Benin-Ekpoma Road / Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother Kidnapped (SLOT MD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>>>>>>ABOUT Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother's Kidnapp(SLOT MD) - My Observation. <<<<<<< by NwaAbia007: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its really sad to see things like this happening in Abia state, especially Ubakala, but I'd tell you why this is happening.
Last year, there was a thread here on Nairaland about 2 brothers, were supposedly executed alongside their gang by the Nigerian police force, after they were arrested for kidnapping a baby, that resulted in the baby's death. There were pictures here of one of them's wives store being destroyed, as well as pictures showing that both their's and their parents home being demolished. I am sure a few can remember that story, you can find it in the link below. Well it will interest you to know that late last year, contrary to beliefs that they were executed, those guys were set free and they returned to the area (Umumba, in Nsirimo). I actually saw them myself.....People everywhere were in shock, but were too scared to talk to anyone, because it was obvious some "big guns" were behind them (sponsors). I am from Mgbarakuma Ubakala and just to prove that I know exactly what I am talking about.

I, The Two brothers are from Umuerim (not sure if I got the spelling) in Nsirimo
II, One of their gang member is from Umuako in Nsirimo
III, Two more are from Ngwa.

And all of them are free men as we speak. in my observation for the short duration of thier stay in detention, things like these weren't happening. However,some weeks ago prior to this incident. I called a friend who stays in Nsirimo, and she said a lady whose children were based abroad was kidnapped at Orie ama (same area one of them's wives shop is located). So that means this will be the second kidnap in Ubakala area in March alone. Ironically, it coincides with these guys release from jail. Bear iin mind that they should have been executed by now.

https://www.nairaland.com/3880285/abia-state-government-demolishes-kidnappers#57803299

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Nigerian Men On Rampage In US, Kill Wives Over Divorce, Alimony / Photos/video: Robbers Blow Up Bullion Vans Filled With Money In South Africa / Nigerian Gangs Make Millions From Stolen Phones From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.