Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Programming Languages To Learn This Year - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Languages To Learn This Year (932 Views)

The Top Highly Paid Programming Languages To Learn / Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / Top 10 Programming Languages To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Languages To Learn This Year by Technobs(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, start from somewhere. See the programming languages you need to learn this year

https://technobs.com/four-programming-languages-you-need-to-learn-in-2018/

Join the trend. Which one do you like most?
Re: Programming Languages To Learn This Year by sludasoft: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
For a beginner who is interested in learning programming, it is important to start from the easy ones.

This will keep you motivated.

Here is what we recommend.

Start out with Web Design / Development by learning the languages in the other listed below.

1. HTML
2. CSS
3. JavaScript
4. PHP

Thereafter, consider learning Mobile App Development by learning in the other listed below.
1. JAVA
2. Android / Kotlin
3. Swift

Once you have become specialized, you can start to learn other languages like Python, C#, C++, Kotlin etc.

We recommend that you visit www.w3schools.com and www.tutorialspoint.com for free training resources.

If you need help while learning programming, send a WhatsApp message to 09033993182 or visit www.sludasoft.com

Have fun learning programming.

1 Like

Re: Programming Languages To Learn This Year by Technobs(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice / Arduino Nano V3.0 + USB Cable + Free Shipping / I Need Someone Who Can Transfer My Site From Hostgator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.