Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help Needed!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help Needed!!! (692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!!! by cornerstoneny: 1:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Hi my good people in the house, I would like to have a share of your experience about planning a (Traditional Wedding[color=#006600][/color]), am thinking of a budget of 500k for 100 guest total. I and my fiancé wants only a court and traditional marriage. Kindly share your opinion and advice thanks
Re: Help Needed!!! by cornerstoneny: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Philnoel3:
For the trad
Does the 500k include the bride and groom's clothing with those of the Asoebi (bridal train)?
You would have to consider the variety of dishes you wish to serve and also drinks cos that's were a huge amount of money would go in. Another consideration is your venue. Indoor or outdoor and the decoration too.
You will decide upon what form of music you use wether it's a life band or dj. Another is the mc for the event.
Consider printing IVs, the wedding cake, makeup for the bride, survenuers etc

It includes the bride and groom's clothing without asoebi or bridal train, it going to be a compound thing and we have enough chairs table and canopy and decorations as my mom is into rental service and can provide all that, the main thing is the different types of food, drinks, Mc, band, cake, rings, souvenirs, photography and video coverage.
Re: Help Needed!!! by cornerstoneny: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Philnoel3:

these make good souvenirs
1. Carrier bags
2. Travel mugs
3. Monogrammed towels
4. Rotating dishset
20-30k will do for wedding rings.

Thanks for the tips and I think we missing something I think there are some other things they use to package in some basket like yam and other stuff I don't know much about it, where is that coming into play?
Re: Help Needed!!! by cornerstoneny: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Philnoel3:

are you talking about a hamper basket? I don't think i totally understand what you mean
Am not sure what inside those basket and bags too but have seen it in various traditional wedding, am yourba by tribe or maybe I can ask someone who recently had a traditional marriage.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Chugabags: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Include colourfull wedding gift bags. A naija wedding is not complete without them
Re: Help Needed!!! by cornerstoneny: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chugabags:
Include colourfull wedding gift bags. A naija wedding is not complete without them

Gift bags contains what and what?
Re: Help Needed!!! by Chugabags: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
cornerstoneny:

Gift bags contains what and what?

Let your imagination reign.

The gift bags themselves can be special- think Ankara or batik.

Fill the bags with cosmetic brush set, roll up pencil case or even a piggy bank ( for women)

Re: Help Needed!!! by cornerstoneny: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chugabags:

Let your imagination reign.

The gift bags themselves can be special- think Ankara or batik.

Fill the bags with cosmetic brush set, roll up pencil case or even a piggy bank ( for women)

Thanks it looks nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Wedding / Parties In London / I Can Put Your Event Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.