Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Brainiac Needed - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brainiac Needed (1233 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainiac Needed by izywzy: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
A taxi driver was going down a one way road on a wrong way and passed atleast five LASTMA officials but they didnt stop him.
Question is, why didn't they stop him?
Re: Brainiac Needed by billynoni(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2018
The car was being towed by another vehicle......
Re: Brainiac Needed by izywzy: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
billynoni:
The car was being towed by another vehicle......
not correct, try harder.
Re: Brainiac Needed by mega411(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
The question says a taxi driver, it didn't say he is driving his taxi. so i think because he is walking.

1 Like

Re: Brainiac Needed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
izywzy:
A taxi driver was going down a one way road on a wrong way and passed atleast five LASTMA officials but they didnt stop him.
Question is, why didn't they stop him?

the taxi driver was either driving an ambulance with siren announcing emergency or he is riding a police car down the road
Re: Brainiac Needed by izywzy: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
chinedubrazil:

the taxi driver was either driving an ambulance with siren announcing emergency or he is riding a police car down the road
u try but think deeper
Re: Brainiac Needed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
izywzy:

u try but think deeper

he(taxi driver) got an accident which caused the main road to be on hold up and an ambulance took him through the way one..??

Abeg i don think tire ooo

or

the police arrested him before he passed those lastma officers, so there was a hold up, the police took the drive through the one way...

Lastma officers no dey stop ambulance and police car na..
Re: Brainiac Needed by izywzy: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
mega411:
The question says a taxi driver, it didn't say he is driving his taxi. so i think because he is walking.
Einstein.
Re: Brainiac Needed by Lordfave98: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Lordfave98:
Actually I think he is driving on the lane he ought to be, reason being that in quote "he is on a one way and driving the wrong way". which doesn't go against the rules of traffic.
Or if he is walking.

(1) (Reply)

List of seo stop words from a-z / Post A Christmas Card / Lotto Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.