Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) (23865 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by oviosun: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
The Edo State government has handed over 70 years old Francis Ezomo, and his two sons; Nosa Ezomo, 26 years old and Festus Ezomo, 29 years old, to the Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr Johnson Kokumo, for allegedly defiling a nine-year-old girl, who is a relative of Mr Francis Ezomo’s wife.

The Acting Chairman of the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and Special Adviser to the Edo State Governor on Basic Education, Dr. Joan Osa Oviawe, told journalists after the suspects were handed over to the Police at Government House, Benin City, that the case was reported to her office by the headmistress of the minor.

“The issue came to the limelight when the headmistress of the minor's school noticed a change of behaviour in the minor and decided to ask her what the problem was. The nine years old girl narrated her ordeal to the headmistress who then informed the Education Secretary of the local government council where the alleged crime took place. We then swung into action and got the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development involved,” Dr. Oviawe said.

The SUBEB boss added that when “we could not get the necessary action required from the Police, the state government swung into action and these three men were apprehended almost immediately.”

She explained that the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development has taken custody of the child who is now in a safe place and assured that SUBEB would ensure that her education is not truncated.

"What the men have done is bad and their actions have attempted to destroy the life and future of the minor. The three men took advantage of the child and exposed her to trauma. We have waded into the case to ensure justice prevails,” Oviawe said.

The commissioner of police assured that his men would investigate the allegation and charge the case to court.

“Scientific investigation for the minor was sent to the hospital and a doctor report has shown that her hymen has been broken. The scientific report has established that the minor was sexually abused. We will investigate the case and charge them to court,” Kokumo said, and urged parents not to leave the duty of nurturing their children to teachers in schools.

“Nurturing a child is not just the responsibility of the school, both parents and guardians have a lot of roles to play in the proper training up of our children,” the police boss said.

Acting Chairman, Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and Special Adviser to the Edo State Governor on Basic Education, Dr. Joan Osa Oviawe, addressing journalists after the handing over of three persons suspected to have defiled a minor, to the Police in Benin City.

The suspects, 70 years old, Friday Ezomo and his two sons, Nosa and Festus being paraded at the Government House, in Benin City, the Edo State capital.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1747956578595077&id=100001422552987

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by elgramz: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Family of pedophiles

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nawaoo..

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by joeaz58(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
please hang them by their balls...evil people

6 Likes

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by midehi2(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
jesuuuuu shocked
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by LeOstrich: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Normal thing for north and una dey shout abomination
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Castrate people who defile/rape girls

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by DaddyKross: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Make dem castrate dem cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
guys,how do I create a topic in nairaland? I have been a member for a longtime now but has not posted a topic. Now,I would like to post one but don't know how to go about. thanks in advance.
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Very wicked men!
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
The father has been doing the act since,then he recruited his sons to follow his paw-print.
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:
Is edo northern state
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cut their dicck cap...useless fellows
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bad news everywhere God save your People

Check the siggy 4.5usd per kg from China
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by LeOstrich: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
cecymiammy:

Is edo northern state

As long as it is allowed t happen in the north with the national age of consent being 11, then you shouldn't be surprised if it happens in Edo
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
It is not new as far as it involves Southern Christian.

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex)

https://www.nairaland.com/4350304/prophet-chinonso-udemezue-arrested-raping

And the above is as a result of earlier gay marriage in the south?

The below is the identify of the crime which involves:

Rape - Pedophilia - Homosexuality - Igbo - Christian - South

LeOstrich:

LeOstrich:

As long as it is allowed t happen in the north with the national age of consent being 11, then you shouldn't be surprised if it happens in Edo
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by kenbee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Even the Police should answer why they were unable to swing into action when the case was reported till ministry of women affair interfered
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by MLK22555: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
3 Animals in Human Skin
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by MLK22555: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Me sef wan know How to post oo.
Elliot2:
guys,how do I create a topic in nairaland? I have been a member for a longtime now but has not posted a topic. Now,I would like to post one but don't know how to go about. thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Their father too follow do am
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by rapulu4: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cursed family
undecided

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Elliot2:
posting is not free o. You pay 10k per post. Ask the moderators for the bank account
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Men

2 Likes

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by eleko1: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
sad criminals. Nail their balls
Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by zolajpower: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Elliot2:

Heres it ,go to the front page clique on any section like crime ,fashion e.t.c. then following the screen shot below .

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by redangel2017: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nawao.. We hear what is revealed by efforts.. What about those happening without us knowing.. Many atrocities has been happening.. But i pray God will continue to expose them angry

1 Like

Re: Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) by 4reala(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Elliot2:
Firstly, you have to make sure that what you want to post is educative, true and factual.
2. Then click on any of the categories above(crime/romance/sports etc) which you feel the topic falls into.
3. Then you select, create new.
4. Input your topic, then the body of ur message. Then click submit

Back to the topic. Those men must be insane to carry out such act. This is evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum / Police Rescue 2 Suspected Kidnappers From A Lynch Mob In Abia State (Pics) / Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.