Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide (3092 Views)

Seun Needs To Produce Me A Sucide Note Submitted To Him / A Plea 4 Sm1 To Teach Me A Skill,sucide Is Nt An Option 4 Me / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello my people, I need your help, I am a mother with an almost 8 month old daughter, pls I need to work and earn money even but I can't leave my daughter, my mother is late and I have no elderly person in my life to take care of my daughter, I can't abandon her, pls whoever can connect me to any job that can still make me stay close to my daughter is appreciated, please help me with something before I shoot myself. Pls help me with a job, I don't need anyone to give me money, I need a job in order to takia of myself and my daughter, I had to borrow someone phone with their data to type this
Help a depressed person.
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by AntiWailer: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
veralu:
Hello my people, I need your help, I am a mother with an almost 8 month old daughter, pls I need to work and earn money even but I can't leave my daughter, my mother is late and I have no elderly person in my life to take care of my daughter, I can't abandon her, pls whoever can connect me to any job that can still make me stay close to my daughter is appreciated, please help me with something before I shoot myself. Pls help me with a job, I don't need anyone to give me money, I need a job in order to takia of myself and my daughter, I had to borrow someone phone with their data to type this
Help a depressed person.

Where ia your baby's father or his parents?

What is your qualification ?

What can you do ?

Where are u based ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Akalia(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please anyone that can offer OP some help should come forward or rather contact her. OP I wish I can help frankly.

Remember, we humans need one another to survive, so helping someone should not be such a big deal.

Last bullet: All the insensitive retards above me, I dislike your comments.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by tiredoflife(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
When moses was wondering in the wilderness
He came about a burning bush
And God spoke from the burning bush
He asked him
What is in ur hand
Moses said a rod
God said drop it on the ground
Told him how to pick it up when it became a serpent
By it tail
And after he picked it
It became the rod of God

Madam what is that thing you be that u can do
That doesn't take ur time
That u enjoy doing
There lies your help from God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by SoNature(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
There are no good jobs in Nigeria.

Create one for yourself.

If you can read and write, you have no excuse being poor

1 Like

Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Chubhie: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
What's the location? or better still think of a business that allows you touch daily money.
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
veralu:
Help a depressed person.

Please drop your cell number or that of someone that can be used to reached you.
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by nelsonebby(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Are you threatening us here

I can only help with small cash if you need it for your baby.
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by hypnotic(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
i would advise you approach your church and share your grieve, there should be a role for you to get by in there
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by R3B3L(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
veralu:
Help a depressed person.
mail me ASAP.
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiWailer:

Where ia your baby's father or his parents?

What is your qualification ?

What can you do ?

Where are u based ?
I am a BSc holder, graduate of masscomm and I am a stay at home mom with a 7month daughter, I can leave her to work because I don't trust anybody
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
nelsonebby:

I didn't threaten anybody, I just ask for help, I need to work and I don't need cash, I need to make money but still need to take care of my baby
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Stallion93(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
veralu:
I'm sorry ma, I apologize for real. But don't get suicidal,
Life is terrible being a Nigerian living in Nigeria i know, I myself have been depressed for quite sometime now but lets keep breathing, let's just pretend to hope and believe God will remember us someday. A day will come when u will look at your child and be proud of yourself. All i know is There's a place worse than hell for our politicians causing so much hurt to us

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
hypnotic:
i would advise you approach your church and share your grieve, there should be a role for you to get by in there
yes, nice one,
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stallion93:
I'm sorry ma, I apologize for real. But don't get suicidal,
Life is terrible being a Nigerian living in Nigeria i know, I myself have been depressed for quite sometime now but lets keep breathing, let's just pretend to hope and believe God will remember us someday. A day will come when u will look at your child and be proud of yourself. All i know is There's a place worse than hell for our politicians causing so much hurt to us
thanks for ur kind words
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
SoNature:
There are no good jobs in Nigeria.

Create one for yourself.

If you can read and write, you have no excuse being poor

you just insulted me, thanks for ur I don't want your kind of advice, I never ask u for anytin, I just needed some help ok,
Re: I Need To Keep Busy Before I Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
nelsonebby:

does my post sound threatening, pls keep ur cash, I don't need it, I may be considered broke but I hv my pride, don't insult me pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecom, Engineering And Oil & Gas Servicing Company Job Recruitment (21 Positio / Human Resource And Recruitment Services / Marketing Job For IT Students, OND & SSCE In Aba Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.