Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help (490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by sumbo5: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Myself, husband and two kids got US Visa in 2016 and we have not travelled to US with the visa though we have been to UK three times.
Now my husband wants to go alone and we are scared he may be returned, kindly advice.
Then if we do not go at all, is it possible for us to renew the visa from drop box.

CC: LadyGuinivere
Justwise
Twoods
OmoBendel24
seyewest
Re: I Need Help by iamgenius(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2018
He may go alone, but he must know what to tell them at the airport in the US for visiting.
You can renew it.
Re: I Need Help by TWoods(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2018
sumbo5:
Myself, husband and two kids got US Visa in 2016 and we have not travelled to US with the visa though we have been to UK three times.
Now my husband wants to go alone and we are scared he may be returned, kindly advice.
Then if we do not go at all, is it possible for us to renew the visa from drop box.

CC: LadyGuinivere
Justwise
Twoods
OmoBendel24
seyewest

No cause for alarm

(1) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing / General Spain/italy Visa Enquiries / UK Transit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.