Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine (15251 Views)

Kano State Uni Is Developing A Robot To Carry Out Domestic Chores / UI Ranked 1st And Lautech 14th Best Universities In Nigeria - Webometric / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine by Bernard031(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Never heard of this before,would love to have you enlighten us more.
Re: Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine by Canavaro2077(m): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Timmycarter:
I'm a lautech medical student. people are just posting rubbish based on ignorance. As far as state university is concerned, lautech is one of the best to study medicine. And concerning the 10years ish, it ends with the current 400L cos of the ownership crisis then.

please can I have your whatsapp number
Re: Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
https:///HsyFCLMImIu8Lc9UdedmcT Oou medical aspirants only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead / What Are Your Experiences Of Hostel Accommodation/life? / Palindromes: Let's Catch Some Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.