Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Python Training Facilitator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Training Facilitator (1486 Views)

Best Advanced Python Training Institute In Noida / Online Monitored Python Training (zero To Hero) [FREE] / Python Training And Why I Should Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Training Facilitator by nwaomachux(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2018

Job Description:
Looking for experienced python programmers to train interns in basic python and snap and able to teach them to write code for the finch robots based on a provided curriculum. Training will not be more than a week in each location.

Responsibilities:
1. Teach basic Python and Snap programming language to students
2. Teach students how to write code (using the above mentioned programming languages) to program Finch robots

Requirements:
1. Excellent Python programming skills
2. Computer skills (including basic networking)
3. Must be able to communicate fluently in oral English
4. Ability to explain technical terms to novices
5. Familiar with the Raspberry Pi and Linux OS

Duration: one week in each state

For more Python related jobs and more, come over to pythonnigeria.org Slack channel
Re: Python Training Facilitator by nwaomachux(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com is the route to our Slack channel.

Re: Python Training Facilitator by scarplanet(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
What's the fee?
Re: Python Training Facilitator by nwaomachux(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2018
scarplanet:
What's the fee?

I am not the organiser, I was just helping them out. Also, they already have attendees, if that's what you mean.
They need those versed in Python to train those attendees, and they pay the trainers.

For more information, the original post contains the email address to reach out to.
Re: Python Training Facilitator by bluelagos: 3:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Anchorsoft Academy

If the offer is still on the table, we will be willing to engage the organizers.
More details about us here: https://www.anchorsoftng.com/

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert Csv File To Graph / Hookup For Arduino Programmers. / What Are The Key Factors To Build An Excellent Business Mobile App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.