Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How I Got Started With Using The Internet? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Started With Using The Internet? (443 Views)

Help With Using Impact.com Affiliate Program / Please Which Online Skill I Can Make Money With Using A Tablet / Powerful Reseller Hosting. Get Started With Just ₦850/month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Started With Using The Internet? by Aybamdbay(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
will say, I got fascinated to the internet in year 2010 while I was still in secondary school. I could recall the guy sitting next to me then used to bring a Nokia phone to school. He would visit sites like wapdam, waptrick, sefan, getjar, facebook, smiggle and some other sites that were popular as at this time which I really can’t remember now. It was really fun watching him chatting with people online, downloading apps and games. I could remember the day we were given an assignment which we didn’t know. Guess what? We simply goggled it and to my greatest surprise, Google brought out the answer to our assignment. Yes I was surprised because I never knew I could solve my problem by asking a teacher greater than all teachers. Yes, Google is the teacher greater than all teachers! If you don’t know how to use this powerful tool yet, then it’s my firm believe that you are not making money online and you belong to those to come online merely to chat. Believe me you, everything we now have on the internet are not just for fun. They are meant to grow your business and ultimately to add more cash to your bank account. You will only understand what I am saying only if you are viewing these tools from a business point of view.
Let me also add that these tools can help you become well versed on a subject. You don’t need to attend a school that teaches about that subject before you know it. You could sit in your room or anywhere and be reading or making money.
Now let me tell you a little story on how the internet, especially Google, has helped me gain more knowledge about a course that I really wanted to learn but I didn’t have the cash to learn the course.
So after being introduced to the internet by my school mate and after being showed the power of Google, I decided to ask Google (the teacher of all teachers) to teach me music production.
To cut the story short, in a matter of months I created my first beats using a Digital Audio Workstation called FL Studio and I have created more beats ever since then. So, what am I saying? Take advantage of what you see on the internet because it’s going to be of help to you now or later. Yes, I know many of us know the mighty Google but the question is: what has it added to your life? Nothing? Then it’s my firm believe you ain’t really using it. If you are truly using it, then it should have added more cash to your bank account or some knowledge to you. Knowledge which you can convert to
money. One of my online mentors, (a Nigerian) who showed me the ropes of making money on the internet once sold a course on curing premature ejaculation and he wasn’t a doctor! Are you kidding me? If he wasn’t a doctor why would he sell a report on curing premature ejaculation and where did he get the knowledge from? Perhaps, this is the question that just popped in your head?
Well, his father wasn’t a doctor. All he did was that one, he identified a problem then two, consulted the teacher of all teachers to get the solution to the problem. He packaged the solution in an eBook format and sold it on Facebook. Guess what? It worked! People who bought the eBook testified that it worked. And of course, my mentor made some good money by selling the eBook to those who were champing at the bit to have it.
Okay let’s imagine the eBook was sold at 5000 naira and 300 people bought the eBook. That means he made 1,500,000 from that little research he made. And I believe he will definitely make more than this amount because he had a list of buyers and he surely knew his onions.
Do you get my point now? Take advantage of what you see on the internet now. If it doesn’t pay you now, it will pay you later.
With that said, I want to believe that there are some people here that the internet has helped become well versed on a subject and also helped make money, I am correct? If you are one, would you mind telling us how you got started and which online biz you chose?
By the way, if you will like to know how to get up and running with any of these business model please click this link>>>https://web./177357419556812/ to get started

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Low Competitive Keywords For Free Without Semrush / How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) / Getting Google Adsense Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.