Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Wordpress Training! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Training! (371 Views)

Physical Website Development (wordpress) Training In Lagos For Only N20k / Free Wordpress Training For Beginners - For Only 5 people / Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Training! by Aquariondigital: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
STOP EVERYTHING! Do Not Miss This Great Opportunity, Pay ATTENTION To The END...

Are you looking to make a website? Starting a website can be a terrifying thought specially when you’re not techy. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Having helped over 100+ people make a website with WordPress, we have decided to create the most comprehensive 1 week intensive training on how to a make a website without writing a single line of code.

Yes, you heard me right "without writing a single line of code". After this training you wont need to pay huge amount of money to get your own professionally designed website for your personal and business use.

This 5 days intensive website class with wordpress will equip you with all you need to know to build a professional website from start to finish, without you writing any code.

Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this training.

1 How to find and register a domain name (even free domain name)
2 How to install WordPress on Live and Localhost
3 Installing a template to change your website design
4 Creating pages in WordPress
5 Customizing WordPress with plugins and extensions
6 How to get premium wordpress themes and plugin for free
7 How to earn income with your new skill

******HOW MUCH DOES THIS TRAINING COST******
This 1 Week intensive train will cost you only 7500 Naira.

******WHY IS IT SO CHEAP?******
The mandate of our organization is to empower. School is expensive enough, Knowledge and skill aquisition for empowerment should not.

******WHEN IS THE TRAINING******
21st April 2018

******WHERE IS IT HOLDING?******
Aquarion Digital Space
Bolumole, Ring Road, Challenge Ibadan.

******BONUS******
I will be giving you resources worth over 50,000 Naira for free.
I will be showing you how to market your business on facebook.
I will show you how to earn income without even building a website yourself.
I will show you how to open a paypal account that can receive and send money in Nigeria.

******I WANT TO ATTEND WHAT SHOULD I DO?*******
Call or Whatsapp 07056263546 OR Send us a message here on FB and we will reply you with payment details.

PS: We are Accomodating just 20 people and we have just 15 spaces left. So act fast Now.

Re: Wordpress Training! by surrogatesng: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
We are offering a 3 day one on one training in wordpress and SEO.It is a practical training program.During the course of this training you will learn

1) How to purchase a domain name
2) How to host a website
3) Learning about the cpanel environment and its functionalities
4) Learn how to build a company website with wordpress
5) Learn how to deploy an ECommerce website with wordpress
6) Search engine optimization.How to make your website appear on google search engines

Duration is 3 days
Training fee is 30,000 Naira
Venue is in Lagos.
For booking call/whatsapp 07067866986

(1) (Reply)

I Hope This Methid Of Generating Traffic Is Advisable And Not A Crime / The 7 Best Ultra-wide Monitors To Buy In 2018 / We Are Masters In Websites Development, We Deliver The Best Website Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.