Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Am Stranded.. Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Stranded.. Please Help (826 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Stranded.. Please Help by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Helo nairalanders.

I didn't wanted to do this but i think i have been compelled to do it by what i saw today..

I was strolling around programming section of nairaland when i saw a post about a scholarship program that is going to be carried out by google for african programmers,
It all about africans who are interested in career in programming such as web developer and android developer.

so i clicked the link provided by the poster, it directed me to a facebook page called DIGITAL SKILL 4 AFRICA.
Asked for a way to apply, a link was also given to me. I clicked..

I saw the depth of scholarship: that is the set of people who will be able to pass their test would taken and he or she will likely work for a company..

They are to be front end developers, mobile dev. Etc

Within 12 to 15 mins, i was done with the application..

The problem lies here...

I have been learning html, css and javascript... Though not with a pc but my nokia asha 201, i got a text editor downloaded, and also was a blueftp..

I am having the vision to emerge as one of the best in that scholarship program but i am falling short of materials..

I need a pc for a perfect programming..

Learnin' programming with a petty phone like that is too tough for me at times APPLICATION ERROR pop up whenever i am having long code.. Pls i need ur help..

Somebody should help me out with a pc.
I am 18 years old presently and i have no help coming from my family.. My parents don't believe in all this internet stuff.. I really need that scholarship please.....

I will be grateful...

Contact: https://mobile.facebook.com/Jasonchinedum.chimajuya

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Web Applications From Scratch The Right Way / Excel 2016 / Get Free Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.