Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Thread For Laptop Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thread For Laptop Problems (1829 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store / Come in for laptop replacement battery⚡⚡ deals in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Laptop Problems by zinosales28: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Having problems with your laptops or its accessories feel free to ask me or contact me on what's app 07087759945 or call 07035346170.
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by kosmos95(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
my hp elite book keep hanging, sometimes it hanged and restart by itself, sometimes itz display some content,at the down of the pop up content there will be a fast countin to hundred b4 shutting down with one sound like and it will refused to start, i mean system on but monitor refused to come up,that will take me to nack the back with keyboard b4 it will on, please any suggestion about the faulty part of the system.
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by zinosales28: 5:32am On Mar 31, 2018
search for and open view advanced system settings Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section. Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure , then click OK It the problems persists it might be an hardware issue.
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by Frankskaf(f): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
zinosales28:
Having problems with your laptops or its accessories feel free to ask me or contact me on what's app 07087759945 or call 07035346170.

I have an HP PROBOOK 4530S, I deliberately messed up with the bios chip, the bios was passworded by me long time ago but later I needed to reset bios setting in order to use virtualization technology (I am a tech free) but unfortunately I forgot the password. Later in the day I read online at this website: https://superuser.com/questions/1108228/remove-bios-password-for-hp-probook-4530s-reset-bios
about how to reset the password which results in my bios corruption and all attempts to recover it proves abortive.
My HP 4530s will just power up cos I could hear the fan and hard drive spinning and all the lights power up as required but no display and no response to key press, please help

Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by zinosales28: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2018
@frankskaf, your systems needs to be checked since its not displaying anymore..If your in Lagos contact me.
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frankskaf:

I have an HP PROBOOK 4530S, I deliberately messed up with the bios chip, the bios was passworded by me long time ago but later I needed to reset bios setting in order to use virtualization technology (I am a tech free) but unfortunately I forgot the password. Later in the day I read online at this website: https://superuser.com/questions/1108228/remove-bios-password-for-hp-probook-4530s-reset-bios
about how to reset the password which results in my bios corruption and all attempts to recover it proves abortive.
My HP 4530s will just power up cos I could hear the fan and hard drive spinning and all the lights power up as required but no display and no response to key press, please help

Bios is corrupt, you need to rewrite it or replace the bios chip.

That's why it won't display, it will only power on.
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by zinosales28: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
I know, the bios chip is on the motherboard, from explanations am not sure that bios can be rewritable, the bios chip needs to be changed....With elite book it doesn't really come cheap. pls what's app me on 07087759945
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by Frankskaf(f): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Bios is corrupt, you need to rewrite it or replace the bios chip.

That's why it won't display, it will only power on.
I need the bios chip, where can I get that?
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by udemzyudex(m): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Frankskaf:

I need the bios chip, where can I get that?

To get it can be a bit hard, you will have to meet an engineer with similar motherboard that is damaged, then take out the bios chip and replace it.

The second option is to update the one with the corrupt ME region on your motherboard with a bios programmer.

Where's your location?
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by kalu61(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
l have problems with my system screen. it's being blank for sometime.The problem keep reoccurring after repair and now am tired of it. I was told I can use a monitor as the system screen. Please, I need advice and monitor as well.
Second hand monitor and the cord probably.
System: Hp 6730s
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by calculus4life: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls guru in the house my laptop screen light always goes off whenever I plug the charger but works well on battery
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Frankskaf:

Please how did you solve the problem. I have the same problem with my laptop. The same model
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by Swagahyk(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
calculus4life:
Pls guru in the house my laptop screen light always goes off whenever I plug the charger but works well on battery

Try another charger
Re: Thread For Laptop Problems by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Hello,
I recently discovered a problem ,i noticed that something was consuming all my internet data over 8 gb in four days, i did turned off all background apps, disabled Windows update, yet didn't stopped, then my killer network manager revealed that "host process for windows services" was using all the juice. i am greatly disturbed ..... i have tried so many network exe to no avail

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Terminals Are Available For Sale. / Nigcomsat-1R:please Educate Us On Benefits / Laptop Hp 550 Case Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.