Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr (1935 Views)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Why Paypal Instantly Limits Your New Account After The First Transaction / WTB: new Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr by fosachens: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is not easy to get job on FIverr now as a new seller like it used to be in the past.

Fiverr is the top freelance platform in the world with over three million services in almost all business categories. It was founded on February 1, 2010 by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger with its headquarter at Tel Aviv, Israel.

In terms of traffic, Fiverr.com is rated among the top 100 most visited websites in the United States and the top 200 in the world from the year 2013. This means that the traffic is already there, the popularity is there for you, all you need is to position yourself very well to start selling and making money on the platform.

Just like every other business, the Fiverr business has evolved into different phases with lots of policy changes and system upgrades. In the past, some people can easily put some pages of PDF document as eBook on how to make money on Fiverr and start selling. Good thing is, buying those eBooks then may be relevant and helpful to kick start your career on Fiverr but with time, they become obsolete and almost useless. If you are reading any material on how to make money on Fiverr that is dated before 2017, just stop right there, because you are reading what I will say, an outdated system that will never work the way it worked back then.

1. Using your real Identity.
In the past, you must have heard that making it on Fiverr from some certain countries in the world especially third world countries is almost impossible. Well, I must tell you that the trend has changed. Fiverr has upgraded their platform in such a way that it is getting almost impossible to use a country that is not yours to work with them. This they successfully did by introducing the phone verification system. Although some people may try to bypass this, but it sure doesn’t make any sense to disguise your identity as it will rub off on you in the long run. To get job on FIverr, you don’t have to fake anything, be real and jobs that are meant for you will come your way.

2. Making use of the buyer’s request.
The first source of traffic from Fiverr to your gig is through buyer’s request. Unfortunately, Fiverr designed their platform not to favour newbies in this area. This they did by ensuring that offers posted to buyer’s request is only visible to new sellers within a short period of time, say for 5 minutes before it is removed. What this implies is that, unlike level 1, 2 and top-rated sellers, if you are not able to refresh the buyer’s request page within the time it was published, you will not see an offer to send.

To overcome this, you will need to keep refreshing the buyer’s request page as often as possible. If possible, make it your social media platform! Keep rooming around there, believe you me, you must see an offer to send before the end of the day. The hint I will give you based on my experience on Fiverr is to refresh the buyer’s request from 8:30 AM West African Time or 2:30AM Eastern Time Zone from Sunday to Thursday, and 3:30PM West Africa Time or 9:30PM Eastern Time Zone on Fridays and Saturdays. Please note that this is the case for now, it could change in future and there might be a little delay sometimes, like starting by 9:00AM instead of 8:30AM and 4:00PM instead of 3:30PM. But all you need to do is to keep time with Fiverr on the buyer’s request from this time upwards. At least 2-3 hours within this time frame. Please do not tell a client in the buyers request that you are on Fiverr as a newbie else you will find it difficult to get job on Fiverr showcasing yourself as “inexperienced” person.

3. Use a professional profile image.
Please this is different from asking you to use another person’s picture. Be proud of yourself and how you look. All you need to do is to wear a nice work attire like say suit and tie or nice long sleeve shirt and take a picture in an office environment or in a place that depicts decorum and looks responsible. Why I will discourage you from using a false profile picture is that it will deny you some important jobs that pay well when the client demands to have a video call with you using video calling applications. Fiverr has gone beyond that level that people are looking to buy from female profile accounts, all they are looking for now is someone that will deliver quality work and on time too.

4. Keep your portfolios ready.
Do you want to know one of the fastest way to get job on Fiverr as a new seller? it is impressive samples. The first impression you create to a potential buyer on Fiverr is to show samples of your previous work. Note that I am teaching you how to make your first sale as a new seller on Fiverr, as such you may not have a sample to show since you are new to this business.

This is my advice to you, go to the internet and get samples of the services you are offering, personalize it to your own to avoid plagiarism charge, and put them up on your gig portfolio and also send them along with your offer in buyer’s request. For example, if you are a logo designer, you can design any logo of your choice and use, for a social media marketer, create a Facebook page with any name and use. You will notice that the first thing clients will request for once they contact you either directly from your gig or through buyers request offer that you sent is your work sample(s).

You can organize your portfolio and upload it to a cloud storage like google docs, mediafire, pinterests, etc, depending on the service that you offer. This will also make it easier to send to buyers either through the buyer’s request or through the inbox by just sending the link to your portfolio.

5. Bid at a very low price.
As a newbie, your interest should be on how to make your first few sales to kickstart your career and not how to make $1000 in the first one month that you started. Bid at a very low price and deliver high quality work. Put your gig price at a value lower than what established accounts have theirs. Some buyers are looking for cheap services, and this is the time to get job on Fiverr using the low-price-high-quality service approach. You can increase the price when you must have successfully completed your first few Orders and have had a little experience on how the platform works generally. This is the case in real life physical businesses too. Some businesses even run in their early stage at a loss, just to penetrate the market and gain a market share. You can read this idea to know the factors to consider before pricing yourself.

6. Market your gigs on social media platforms.
Use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc to promote your gig. Note that it appears spammy to be posting your gigs on Facebook groups or places where it is not needed. You can post to relevant groups, post it as a comment on forums like Quora.com, and run a paid advert too if you are ready to invest. But please, DO NOT run a Google Adword with your Fiverr gig as this is against Fiverr’s terms of service and could lead to your account being terminated. Mind you that Fiverr does not consider whether you are a new seller when penalizing you for an offence. So ignorance of the law (Fiverr Terms of Service) even as a newbie is not an excuse. To get job on Fiverr especially as a newbie, you need to go extra mile to sell and market yourself.

Click the link below for more info
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/develop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr by jospepper(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Great information.
Re: How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr by dayowunmi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
fosachens:
It is not easy to get job on FIverr now as a new seller like it used to be in the past.

Fiverr is the top freelance platform in the world with over three million services in almost all business categories. It was founded on February 1, 2010 by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger with its headquarter at Tel Aviv, Israel.

In terms of traffic, Fiverr.com is rated among the top 100 most visited websites in the United States and the top 200 in the world from the year 2013. This means that the traffic is already there, the popularity is there for you, all you need is to position yourself very well to start selling and making money on the platform.

Just like every other business, the Fiverr business has evolved into different phases with lots of policy changes and system upgrades. In the past, some people can easily put some pages of PDF document as eBook on how to make money on Fiverr and start selling. Good thing is, buying those eBooks then may be relevant and helpful to kick start your career on Fiverr but with time, they become obsolete and almost useless. If you are reading any material on how to make money on Fiverr that is dated before 2017, just stop right there, because you are reading what I will say, an outdated system that will never work the way it worked back then.

1. Using your real Identity.
In the past, you must have heard that making it on Fiverr from some certain countries in the world especially third world countries is almost impossible. Well, I must tell you that the trend has changed. Fiverr has upgraded their platform in such a way that it is getting almost impossible to use a country that is not yours to work with them. This they successfully did by introducing the phone verification system. Although some people may try to bypass this, but it sure doesn’t make any sense to disguise your identity as it will rub off on you in the long run. To get job on FIverr, you don’t have to fake anything, be real and jobs that are meant for you will come your way.

2. Making use of the buyer’s request.
The first source of traffic from Fiverr to your gig is through buyer’s request. Unfortunately, Fiverr designed their platform not to favour newbies in this area. This they did by ensuring that offers posted to buyer’s request is only visible to new sellers within a short period of time, say for 5 minutes before it is removed. What this implies is that, unlike level 1, 2 and top-rated sellers, if you are not able to refresh the buyer’s request page within the time it was published, you will not see an offer to send.

To overcome this, you will need to keep refreshing the buyer’s request page as often as possible. If possible, make it your social media platform! Keep rooming around there, believe you me, you must see an offer to send before the end of the day. The hint I will give you based on my experience on Fiverr is to refresh the buyer’s request from 8:30 AM West African Time or 2:30AM Eastern Time Zone from Sunday to Thursday, and 3:30PM West Africa Time or 9:30PM Eastern Time Zone on Fridays and Saturdays. Please note that this is the case for now, it could change in future and there might be a little delay sometimes, like starting by 9:00AM instead of 8:30AM and 4:00PM instead of 3:30PM. But all you need to do is to keep time with Fiverr on the buyer’s request from this time upwards. At least 2-3 hours within this time frame. Please do not tell a client in the buyers request that you are on Fiverr as a newbie else you will find it difficult to get job on Fiverr showcasing yourself as “inexperienced” person.

3. Use a professional profile image.
Please this is different from asking you to use another person’s picture. Be proud of yourself and how you look. All you need to do is to wear a nice work attire like say suit and tie or nice long sleeve shirt and take a picture in an office environment or in a place that depicts decorum and looks responsible. Why I will discourage you from using a false profile picture is that it will deny you some important jobs that pay well when the client demands to have a video call with you using video calling applications. Fiverr has gone beyond that level that people are looking to buy from female profile accounts, all they are looking for now is someone that will deliver quality work and on time too.

4. Keep your portfolios ready.
Do you want to know one of the fastest way to get job on Fiverr as a new seller? it is impressive samples. The first impression you create to a potential buyer on Fiverr is to show samples of your previous work. Note that I am teaching you how to make your first sale as a new seller on Fiverr, as such you may not have a sample to show since you are new to this business.

This is my advice to you, go to the internet and get samples of the services you are offering, personalize it to your own to avoid plagiarism charge, and put them up on your gig portfolio and also send them along with your offer in buyer’s request. For example, if you are a logo designer, you can design any logo of your choice and use, for a social media marketer, create a Facebook page with any name and use. You will notice that the first thing clients will request for once they contact you either directly from your gig or through buyers request offer that you sent is your work sample(s).

You can organize your portfolio and upload it to a cloud storage like google docs, mediafire, pinterests, etc, depending on the service that you offer. This will also make it easier to send to buyers either through the buyer’s request or through the inbox by just sending the link to your portfolio.

5. Bid at a very low price.
As a newbie, your interest should be on how to make your first few sales to kickstart your career and not how to make $1000 in the first one month that you started. Bid at a very low price and deliver high quality work. Put your gig price at a value lower than what established accounts have theirs. Some buyers are looking for cheap services, and this is the time to get job on Fiverr using the low-price-high-quality service approach. You can increase the price when you must have successfully completed your first few Orders and have had a little experience on how the platform works generally. This is the case in real life physical businesses too. Some businesses even run in their early stage at a loss, just to penetrate the market and gain a market share. You can read this idea to know the factors to consider before pricing yourself.

6. Market your gigs on social media platforms.
Use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc to promote your gig. Note that it appears spammy to be posting your gigs on Facebook groups or places where it is not needed. You can post to relevant groups, post it as a comment on forums like Quora.com, and run a paid advert too if you are ready to invest. But please, DO NOT run a Google Adword with your Fiverr gig as this is against Fiverr’s terms of service and could lead to your account being terminated. Mind you that Fiverr does not consider whether you are a new seller when penalizing you for an offence. So ignorance of the law (Fiverr Terms of Service) even as a newbie is not an excuse. To get job on Fiverr especially as a newbie, you need to go extra mile to sell and market yourself.

Click the link below for more info
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/develop
Thanks for this piece of information, it is really helpful especially to us newbies on fiverr
Re: How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr by osuvicky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
fosachens, i really like to be trained on fiverr,how can i reach you....my email address is osuvicky@yahoo.com or whatsapp 081-033-58866
Re: How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr by official2ak(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Are you interested in making money on fiverr but can't create professional looking fiverr gigs and profile? I will help you create yours for any service you wish to render on fiverr if you are interested.

With this service, i will create fiverr profile description, gig description, gig image for you.

You'll also get a guide that contains:

-How to optimize your fiverr gigs for high visibility on fiverr.

-How to promote your gigs outside fiverr.

-promoting the gig on places like twitter, linkedin and more.

Contact me on 09039587951

(1) (Reply)

Advice For A New Betking Agent / Gtbank Quick Loan With No Collateral / Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.