Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Need Help With This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help With This (415 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With This by haylegbede1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
I am a graduate of Economics and I have a deep knowledge of Accounting. I am very willing to take on several minute part time jobs pending the time I land myself a bigger one.

With a good interpersonal and analytical skills (among many other skills that i possess) you can count on me to carry out the following jobs effectively:

1. Tutorship: If you have a child whose knowledge of accounting and economics(and other related subjects) you want to improve, contact me, i can help with that.

If you own a ATS/ICAN tutor centre (or you know any) that needs a Tutor or a Motivation speaker or just somebody to come around sometimes to put students through some things, do not hesitate to contact me, I sure can help in my own little way

2. If you own a small business or something and you need someone to create an accounting system or just help you prepare certain accounts, i can be of help.

3. I think i can also take on a job of a PA since its just a main time thing but i will like such person to work for an Investment Bank or Merchant Bank(as this is where my interest lies). So if you know any big man that needs an assistant, contact me biko.

Like i said earlier, i just want something temporal for now till something bigger and permanent comes.

Thank you
Re: I Need Help With This by cosmos1440: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: I Need Help With This by haylegbede1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: I Need Help With This by haylegbede1(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Brand Of Education Is A Scam! Read And Criticize / The Untold Truth Of The Nigerian Economy / Buying On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.