Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How You Can Become A Successful Web Application Developer- Empowerment Program - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How You Can Become A Successful Web Application Developer- Empowerment Program (394 Views)

A Responsive Website And Mobile Application Developer / You Can Make A Living With This - Empowerment Program / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Become A Successful Web Application Developer- Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good day everyone, one of the most important part of our empowerment training is how to apply the set of skills that you have acquired or you will be acquiring in solving real life problems and how that can bring food to your table or cash to your pocket.
There are three critical steps to your success as a web application developer. I will summarise these steps into three critical aspects or points:

1. Identification of problem
2. Creating a Solution to identified problem
3. Offering the solution to target market to solve the problem

These are the three stages to becoming a successful web application developer.

I will not be able to treat these three areas in just one article but I will try as much as I can to treat the first one. So come along and let us learn together.
I use to hear of the saying that “Money is everywhere” in those days and my mind will skip like, hmmm these people done come again. What in the world could this mean. If this is true, I should not lack a kobo, I should literarily be able to wake up come out of my door and pick as much cash as I will need in a day and when it finishes, the following morning I should repeat the same process and continue to enjoy life. This wasn’t so and this made the sentence meaningless until I sat back and read, I read my life out and finally realise one critical thing and that is “Problem is everywhere” okay, the money I am looking for is in the problem I can identify. How much money you make is in how much problem you are able to solve. How much money you make is in how much value you are able to add.

So that was the first thing I realised, so I was rattling my brain that where is the problem, even if I identify the problem how can I provide solution to the problem I have identified. How can I be a solution provider. I went on rattling my brain and one day I realise one very critical thing and that is, everything is navigating towards information technology. Lots of things now is moving towards technology. The education section, the production sector, the marketing sector virtually everything and I knew immediately that was done on me that technology is what I am going to use to solve whatever problem that I have identified.

Secondly, I was bounded by my location. Where I was living there are no companies, you cannot come out of your door and see youth of like minds, there are youths but then they were more after Yahoo Yahoo, they wanted to live big and large over the night but something within me keeps telling me, guy you cannot do that and also there are legitimate ways to make money cheap scams. So I got settled that I was going to find out how to go about things.

RESULT OF MY FINDINGS

I sat back and did a cross check:

1. If I cannot find a big company that can pay me 100s of thousands for whatever solution that I will be offering then I should be able to find small organizations with large number of clients that I can easily access within my location that will be ready to drop their widows might for the solution I will be offering.

2. I search and discovered that I was left with two options: It is either I do business with churches or schools in my area. Okay that was settled, so what are the problems I can identify in a school or a church or what things need to be done better in these organizations or how do I get what I want to offer to them that they can integrate into the existing system that they have.

3. I came up with a fantastic idea, I found a way round creating an application where students can attempt questions to their classworks, assignments and exams online. I created a CBT application. Note that this was even before CBT was introduced by JAMB. This was way back like 5 years before JAMB came up with CBT

HOW WAS I ABLE TO SELL THIS IDEA TO SCHOOLS

1. I told the schools that I will give them a computer teacher free
2. I told them I will develop the application and give them free
3. I told them that I will be the one to manage the technical part of the application
4. I told them it will reduce cost of printing examination papers
5. I told them parents will appreciate it more cause students works can now be monitored from the school website which I will also give them free

6. The only place where cost comes in is for the students to buy the scratch cards to log into the portal to do their class works and assignments
7. This card was sold at N1,000 per student per term.
So do the mathematics, if a school has 400 students, my dear that is 400,000 cool cash for me.
I made money and that is just the truth.
Being a web application developer is very lucrative and anyone can be a web application developer after you have acquired the right skills.
Please try and see if you can identify problems around you and you will realise that there are enormous problems that can be solved using the programming skills you will acquire from our empowerment program.

Please rush to and read how to register for the empowerment program above then follow the instructions

https://www.nairaland.com/4408109/break-away-unemployment-poverty-empowerment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unboxed Token...250$ Worth Of Airdrop / Palm Oil Investment Plan / Buying And Selling This Kind Of Decoration Material In 2018 Will Not Disappoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.