Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Egg Production: Basic Information Startups Need To Know - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egg Production: Basic Information Startups Need To Know (390 Views)

Poultry (egg Production) Profit / Is Noiler Good For Egg Production / CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egg Production: Basic Information Startups Need To Know by Okadalifestyle(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Recently I accessed some fund from family and friends to expand my poultry business(from broilers, noilers to layers). With meagre knowledge and experience in poultry production I seek specific basic information in the areas of
1. Housing: The type of suitable for Southeast environment.
2. Breed of laying hen best for the southeast zone.
3. Feeding pattern and drug administration technics to minimize resistance to drugs.
3b. Water requirement in terms of quality and quantity.
4. Biosecurity measures adoptable for the location.
5. Staff requirement (qualification cum experience) and
6. Security measures to prevent theft of eggs and other assets in the farm.
7. Above all the roughest cost estimate to execute the project.

Please freely dish out your heavy doses of experience and knowledge.

Help a fellow Nlander create sustained wealth and increase food security status of our dear Nation.
Thank you.

Countryside AgroHub.

(1) (Reply)

Hypertention, Cholesterol, Infertility, Cancer Etc Cure. / Free Snail Online Training Program To Empower Nigeria Youth / Spent Layers Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.