Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (572 Views)

Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) / ‘my Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened By Breasts’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ShyShyBobo: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: . by NeeKlaus: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mumu. First of all, this is Celebrities section, not Romanceland.

Now, to your issue...
How can something be under your nose and you won't see it? Or you are myopic? If you did all these things you said you did right and the girl still claims you are boring, then it simply means it isn't what she's looking for.

Take it towards to the sexual side a little on her next visit and watch her reaction. She might start to retreat a little when you start but that's because she doesn't want to pass off as too easy. Just OBSERVE her behavior. Be OBSERVANT. I am sure that is not hard.

If she still says you are boring after this, then it's only Obatala that can intercede in your own special kind of boring.

PS: I didn't say you should RAPE her. You are not a Mumu.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
boring, as in spend more money on her OR entertain her with bedroom acrobatics
Re: . by ShyShyBobo: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Now, to your issue...
How can something be under your nose and you won't see it? Or you are myopic? If you did all these things you said you did right and the girl still claims you are boring, then it simply means it isn't what she's looking for.

Take it towards to the sexual side a little on her next visit and watch her reaction. She might start to retreat a little when you start but that's because she doesn't want to pass off as too easy. Just OBSERVE her behavior. Be OBSERVANT. I am sure that is not hard.

If she still says you are boring after this, then it's only Obatala that can intercede in your own special kind of boring.

grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kill me ooo
Re: . by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Now, to your issue...

U deserve chilled 25litres of palwine grin
Re: . by KingsCare: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
don't try too hard to be lively with her, naturally you will not be boring...trust me smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Relationship You’ll Find In UNILAG / Jubilation As Comedian Akpororo's Wife Gave Birth To A Set Of Twins In U. S / Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.