Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,304 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Second Coming Of Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Coming Of Pdp? (1352 Views)

Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Coming Of Pdp? by LorDBolton(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
I can comprehend and tolerate ignorance but ehn...Why would any sane educated fellow support bringing back PDP?

Sighs.

Africa's problem is top-bottom ignorance

1 Like

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Buhari till 3020
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by WizzPoll: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
LorDBolton:
I can comprehend and tolerate ignorance but ehn...Why would any sane educated fellow support bringing back PDP?

Sighs.

This post is covered in ignornce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by YouthsPC0: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
WizzPoll:

This post is covered in ignornce

Serious ignorance the Op is likely high in Drugs,

Which reasonable person with want a party without Direction like APC to remain in power, a party that glorifies cows above human lives .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by YouthsPC0: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
LorDBolton:

Sighs.

Op go and take your drugs you really need it !

Anything but the herdsmen party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by Ratello: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
LorDBolton:

Sighs.

Let me know your mind probably I will know how to respond to you. Since APC took over in 2015, Nigeria had been subjected to the most ignoble level of governance ever witnessed since independence and the only credible opposition around as we speak is PDP, so what are you saying again?

4 Likes

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by LorDBolton(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

Let me know your mind probably I will know how to respond to you. Since APC took over in 2015, Nigeria had been subjected to the most ignoble level of governance ever witnessed since independence and the only credible opposition around as we speak is PDP, so what are you saying again?

Pls elucidate on the emboldened...Thanks.
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by LorDBolton(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Serious ignorance the Op is likely high in Drugs,

Which reasonable person with want a party without Direction like APC to remain in power , a party that glorifies cows above human lives .

Are you saying prior to 2015... Cattld did not graze on university grounds? Airport runways? Move on major roads etc?

1 Like

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by LorDBolton(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Op go and take your drugs you really need it !

Anything but the herdsmen party

And there are no Top herdsmen in PDP's ranks ?
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by ClassicMG(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
we're all just lazy and corrupt, no Free money to share and we are complaining

1 Like

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry
Instead, let APC DIE IN POWER!!!

Amen!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by anibirelawal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

PDP IS A GONER FOR LIFE. Deal with that.
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by kolaaderin: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
As in it beats me flawless that some ignorance asrhole pigs would want to eat their shiiits over and over again. PDP is shiiits we have committed to our past and in the past shall they remain, let no one called pigs be here to tell us shiits could taste like chocolate.

Because we share the same country with pigs who eats shiits, we will never ever go back to our Shiits.

APC till we have another strong party to drag power with them and if you are not happy with that for the hate of Buhari, please I would fund your ticket to LIBYA till the end of this tenor in 2023
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
LorDBolton:

Sighs.

back to Daura

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by LZAA: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
imhotep:
back to Daura
cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by Herdsmen: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2018
Only zombies dullardeens cows fools beggars bigots haters jealous humans tribalistic tribes monkeys aesthetic Mumu afonja Muslims

This are the human that will vote Apc 2019

Ridiculous beings..

How can humans want us to continue under this administration for another four years

I reject it in Jesus name.

PVC ready.
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Second coming ke? ? ? grin
Only after APC has done 16 years o!
Not before. angry

PDP. . . . .WALK WITH SHAME FORVER! kiss

Shame!
Shame!
Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEEskm25UGA
Re: Second Coming Of Pdp? by godliman: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

PDP IS A GONER FOR LIFE. Deal with that.
That is if you are God, fortunately you are not ,but a man as helpless as any.

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: APC Rally And The Atmosphere At The Ila Federal Constituency / FG Detains Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari / Tinubu Reacts As Sanwo-olu Is Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.