Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Am Confuse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confuse! (1379 Views)

“my Grandma Came For A Visit, So I Decided Not Confuse Her With My Look. I Am Th / Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. / Confuse And Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse! by meneski(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
(long story cut short) We fell in love and she later bore me a girl child...i accepeted her,never denied her or her pregnancy.
We lived for three to four years and after some issues this year, her mother adviced her to leave my house which she did... Left me wrecked,depressed,unhappy and emotionally unstable.

I learnt to hate her very name, i learnt to be me without her...

After two months now she is back claiming to be pregnant for me...
Her mother sent her parking out'o her house because she claims its my child dat kicks within...

Brothers n sisters help a brother.
Re: I Am Confuse! by thorpido(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
What stops/stopped you from marrying her?

You kept someone's child in your house chopping free kpekus without making efforts to make your union legal?Well if she says the baby is yours,what makes you think it's not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse! by misreal(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
I am also confused at this your story....

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse! by kingphilip(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
You kidnapped someone's daughter and have the effrontery to come broadcast it

What is this world really turning to

Well since the done have been deed lemme put in my 2kobo even though you didn't seek for advice during, within and immediately after the kidnap

Go to a hospital and find out the expected delivery date and trace when she left your house to see if it adds up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse! by meneski(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
my brothers no be kidnap oh... Na push dem push am come give me and me i no deny am. Jus say money no dey for marriage but i don c her pple.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse! by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
meneski:
(long story cut short) We fell in love and she later bore me a girl child...i accepeted her,never denied her or her pregnancy.
We lived for three to four years and after some issues this year, her mother adviced her to leave my house which she did... Left me wrecked,depressed,unhappy and emotionally unstable.

Her mother sent her parking out'o her house because she claims its my child dat kicks within...

You have been sleeping with someone's daughter for years, enjoying wife benefits for free and when she borrowed herself brain and left your house, you 'learned to hate her'.

My friend you are a wicked man. You better accept responsibility before the gods of her ancestors strike you with elephantiasis of the scrotum.

Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse! by NwaAmaikpe: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

All I can say is that; if you did not 'cum', all your problems won't have come.

Your problem, my friend is in your scrotum.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Happy Married Life

☣ ☠
Re: I Am Confuse! by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Let bygone b bygone. Maybe d baby is urs, maybe she is not.
Pay d brideprice n marry her. So DT d 2nd pikin will not be bastard 2.
Lalasticlala I yaf talk my own.
Re: I Am Confuse! by meneski(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ishilove:

You have been sleeping with someone's daughter for years, enjoying wife benefits for free and when she borrowed herself brain and left your house, you 'learned to hate her'.

My friend you are a wicked man. You better accept responsibility before the gods of her ancestors strike you with elephantiasis of the scrotum.

Nonsense
...thank you.
Re: I Am Confuse! by eniolorunfe: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fear God na!!!

Do the needful, how much is registry/court wedding? It doesn't have to be elaborate.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse! by texanomaly(f): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
meneski:

You say you “fell in love” but after 3-4 years and a child, you didn’t ask her to marry you? No wonder she left. She finally realized that all you wanted was to use her body and never make her your wife. Why wouldn’t she go home to her family? She is not married and sees no prospect of it, if history is telling.

Then, when she discovers she is pregnant for you again, her mother gives her the boot. Where else can she go but back to the man who apparently doesn’t really want her anyway. You say you were wrecked by her leaving you...imagine being in a relationship with a man for 3-4 years and he shows no sign of wanting to make you his outside of sex. You wrecked her for 4 years and have the balls to say she wrecked you when she finally got wise to you?

If you intend to keep her around, marry her. If you don’t make her feel wanted, you are in for bigger problems down the road. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse! by Hybridz: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
texanomaly:

You say you “fell in love” but after 3-4 years and a child, you didn’t ask her to marry you? No wonder she left. She finally realized that all you wanted was to use her body and never make her your wife. Why wouldn’t she go home to her family? She is not married and sees no prospect of it, if history is telling.

Then, when she discovers she is pregnant for you again, her mother gives her the boot. Where else can she go but back to the man who apparently doesn’t really want her anyway. You say you were wrecked by her leaving you...imagine being in a relationship with a man for 3-4 years and he shows no sign of wanting to make you his outside of sex. You wrecked her for 4 years and have the balls to say she wrecked you when she finally got wise to you?

If you intend to keep her around, marry her. If you don’t make her feel wanted, you are in for bigger problems down the road. Just saying.
If you're really the one in your dp,i vehemently say this your comment is more beautiful than your smile, you nailed it mehn cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse! by Water101(f): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2018
meneski:

people here nt blaming the parent dat faild in training her well.d mother to me is terrible,she gave her consent and the couple live 2geda 4yrs nw bcause of a misunderstanding u open d door ajar & say cm bk.its wicked! D lady in quote does nt love u.try remembring ur last sexual encounter wit her to b sure child is urs.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Son Shows Up Like This? (picture) / Sold / Chairs, Sony Sound System, AC, TV Stand, Microwave All For Sale In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.