Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last (9519 Views)

The Importance Of Quality Supplies For Cleaning Your Workplace Regularly / 25 Hectares Of Land Available For Cleaning And Sand Filling Sponsorship / Let The Responsibility Of Cleaning Your Building Lie On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by Revolva(m): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Your home appliances, whether large or small, work hard almost on a regular basis. Thus, cleaning and caring for them means they will function or perform better and last longer.i share cleaning home appliances tips.

Always consult the owner's manual

Each brand and type of appliances are just a little different and often, there are specific instructions for how to clean something for that particular model recommended by the manufacturer. Cleaning in a different way than recommended may not work as well, or even damage the appliance. It can also inadvertently void the warranty.

Unplug appliances before you begin to clean them

You never know what you might knock or bump while cleaning these items, so it is important to keep safety in mind. Therefore, always unplug appliances before you begin to clean them in any manner so you don't accidentally turn it on while trying to clean it up.

Do not immerse any parts of the appliance in water

Many parts of a home appliance such as the motor or other electrical parts are not designed to get wet. Therefore, when cleaning them do not submerge them in water. Sometimes, there are detachable parts of the appliance which you can hand wash, or you can even put in the dishwasher. Only do that though if the appliance manual says this is safe to do.

Let appliances cool off before you start cleaning

To prevent burns and even damaging your appliance, you should always allow it to cool before you start cleaning. Do not be in a hurry to clean a hot appliance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by leo047: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Please OP,give me tips on how to bath cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by Omooniya1: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
good advice!!

1 Like

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by Mosesoly(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Never use water to clean any electrical appliances, instead use fuel

1 Like

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by seunlayi(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2018
+ always have the cost of the product in mind, this will help your mind to be cautious of how you handle it grin

6 Likes

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by slapandfall(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Omo and Water and Rag... Note (and should be done on Saturdays only)... Simple.

Don't make life difficult

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by seunlayi(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Mosesoly:

Nairalandiers, should i naked this guy and beat him up?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by EloquentMedia: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Better get a professional domestic cleaning company to handle it for you

0803 222 5662

info@cleaneat.com.ng

www.cleaneat.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by rosita33(f): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
all this I know. but most important is knowing the cost of the appliances oooooh cos wetin you buy #5 different something of 100k. with that you can be careful when handling it.
Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by thunderbabs: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
leo047:

Never use water from a well to bath.
Always use omo detergent with a soft sponge
Make sure you have a geepee tank filled with borehole water near you.
And always use ur ankara cloth to clean ur body after bath sad

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by Donopsiano(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Or diesel....... cool cool
Mosesoly:
Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by greggng: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
leo047:

Start from your korokoro infected nyash. Move upwards to your black cock. Apply bleach to make it shiner. Put some bleach in your eyes to make it whiter. Also use it in your teeth. Thank me later. What else do you need help on?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by dbynonetwork: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Those traders at alaba use water to wash their appliances before selling them to customers..
Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by dbynonetwork: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Those traders at alaba use water to wash their appliances before aselling them to customers..
Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by benedictac(f): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Mosesoly:

Walahi ur case dey yaba left
Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by donnaD(f): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
thunderbabs:

Never use water from a well to bath. Always use omo detergent with a soft sponge Make sure you have a geepee tank filled with borehole water near you. And always use ur ankara cloth to clean ur body after bath sad
best advice lmao

1 Like

Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by Jsucre(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mosesoly:

for TV screen ?
Re: Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last by Mosesoly(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jsucre:

for TV screen ?
You can use water, but i use little fuel atimes, to clean my tv Screen

(1) (Reply)

4 SALE Newly built Fully Detach 5bedroom Duplex@within Redemption camp Mowe 27m / How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster / 3-bedroom Flat N65 Million, 4-bedroom Terrace House 90 Million In Elegushi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.