Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Offa Robbery Attack: Self Confession Of An Armed Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery Attack: Self Confession Of An Armed Robber (882 Views)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offa Robbery Attack: Self Confession Of An Armed Robber by Mr2wealth: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2018
OFFA ROBBERY INCIDENT

My name is Nkpala omunebuka A.K.A Despo. I came from the most popular state in south east in Nigeria. I want to confess of the crime we committed on April 5 in kwara state (offa).
I was chief driver of armed robbery as we were 33 in number, our leader name is called " Finisher" as we were both from south south and east except one Yoruba man called " Oleku". We were responsible for the robbery attack that happen in bank Ikirun( Osun state) where scored were dead. During the Ikirun INCIDENT many Corper would have die if not for me and Oleku that save the situation because the same fateful was the day most Corper throng to bank for alawee...
Concerning Offa incident, we have been monitor the environment since December 2017 as we are surveying the master plan, we observe that to carry out this operation successful we need to disarm the Fake police in Owode station. Our intention was not to kill the civilian but our leader gives us the order to kill anybody that sees our face both inside and outside.I was the one that is wearing Red shirt as the CCTV capture me, we are prepare for the worst that day because government failed us by not providing Job. Most of us have Master degree in a reputable university, we have been pushed to the wall instead we embark on carting our money from Bank.
For me I have not killed any mortal man but I only use Gun to scare people, Even if you watch the video you will observe that I am not aiming to kill. My heart soak as my colleague shot people on head, where scores died. My conscience and the spirit of God is trouble me to leave their Gang as I did not partook in the money. They are after my life that prompt me to send the message to the world by revealing the Incident Saga.
Please understand that part of our team are still in offa listen to people idea, they are everywhere. Once again God should forgive me.
(Copied)
Re: Offa Robbery Attack: Self Confession Of An Armed Robber by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Op, please be careful of the kind of news you post especially if it's not from a confirmed or reliable source.

This is a very sensitive issue and the law enforcement may come after you, it's not everything that we should bring to the social media some careless talk can land one in jail o.
Re: Offa Robbery Attack: Self Confession Of An Armed Robber by dangermouse(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Even with the number of lives lost,they are still playing politics with this incident. You all should be ashamed.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation ( Picture ) / Final Year Student Of St. Paul University, Awka Dies One Month To Graduation. / The Cans Of The Brand "La Comadre" That Served As A Transport To Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.