Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 (1457 Views)

Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by frank417: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
I want to buy either of these phones but I don't know which one to pick. please which is best in terms of durability and reliability. I don't want a phone that will come and start developing issues or getting slow with time. thanks.
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Don't even think twice, hot 4 pro is better than hot 5. Better camera, can't believe the put 8mp on the hot 5. And the hot 5 doesn't even have 4g LTE. Same 4,000mah battery
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Hasheem1hash(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
frank417:
I want to buy either of these phones but I don't know which one to pick. please which is best in terms of durability and reliability. I don't want a phone that will come and start developing issues or getting slow with time. thanks.
Hot 4 pro and hot 5 ain't synonymous. they differ by 10k, 4pro is 47k while hot5 is 37k. how much do u have?
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
There is nothing to be torn about here, both are crap, go and get xiaomi phone and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by troubleseller: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
There is nothing to be torn about here, both are crap, go and get xiaomi phone and thank me later.
Correct

3 Likes

Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by MrBONE2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Seconded grin
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Kul3ger(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:

Have you had any experience with Xiaomi 5A prime? Is the 3000 mah battery capacity good enough?
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Abudu2000(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
I swear down bru, Xiaomi phones are bae. Currently using one and I must say I'm really impressed with the performance..just the camera isn't that sharp at night but it's understandable considering that it's just a budget phone...

To me infinity or rather infinix is for dummies who want to join a band wagon

1 Like

Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
go and buy hot 5 and thank me later
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
most times I beg my hot 5 battery to run down,, , I will use and use and use and use,,,,,,,, even this morning when they brought light ,, I didn't even charge it,,,, cause am tired of charging,,,,,, the battery is a breast,,, coupled with the 2gb ram,,,,,,,,,bro,,, well if you follow infinix haters ,,, you wount buy a good phone,,, and from my own observations hot 5. camera is better than hot 4,,,,, I have both phones with me now,,,,,, am currently using hot 5,,

1 Like

Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
most times I beg my hot 5 battery to run down,, , I will use and use and use and use,,,,,,,, even this morning when they brought light ,, I didn't even charge it,,,, cause am tired of charging,,,,,, the battery is a breast,,, coupled with the 2gb ram,,,,,,,,,bro,,, well if you follow infinix haters ,,, you wount buy a good phone,,, and from my own observations hot 5. camera is better than hot 4,,,,, I have both phones with me now,,,,,, am currently using hot 5,,

The same hot 5 that doesn't even have support for 4g LTE. I mean that's unbelievably wack for 2018. And Op didn't say hot 4, he said hot 4 pro which is far better than hot 5. Both hot 4 and hot 5 has the same camera, but hot 4 pro camera is far better and its 13mp instead of 8mp on the hot 5. And hot 4 pro supports 4g lte

1 Like

Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abudu2000:
I swear down bru, Xiaomi phones are bae. Currently using one and I must say I'm really impressed with the performance..just the camera isn't that sharp at night but it's understandable considering that it's just a budget phone...

And when your xiaomi phone becomes faulty but can't get the damaged component in the market, we will know who the real dummy is.
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Reeberry: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abudu2000:

You are a foolish being. Spits on your foolish head.
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by Ejadike(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2018
I'll rather revommend the TECNO L9plus and thank me later.
Re: Torn In Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Hot 5 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

The same hot 5 that doesn't even have support for 4g LTE. I mean that's unbelievably wack for 2018. And Op didn't say hot 4, he said hot 4 pro which is far better than hot 5. Both hot 4 and hot 5 has the same camera, but hot 4 pro camera is far better and its 13mp instead of 8mp on the hot 5. And hot 4 pro supports 4g lte
that's none of my business, na you know,,,,,,,,,,, grin
greenhulk:

that's none of my business, na you know,,,,,,,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Awoof Airtime / Jazz Telecom Network / Iphone 7 Plus 32 GB (new Open Box)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.