Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

7th - 10th May Introduction To Python Course In Abuja - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / 7th - 10th May Introduction To Python Course In Abuja (283 Views)

Introduction To Python Programming Training In Lagos 25th - 28th February 2020 / 25th - 28th February 2019 Introduction To Python Course In Lagos / Introduction To Python Course In Abuja 13th - 16th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7th - 10th May Introduction To Python Course In Abuja by HabanerTraining: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2018
7th - 10th May Introduction to Python Course in Abuja

This course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn a simple but powerful modern programming language. The course leads participants from the basics of writing and running Python scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, working with data, and using Python modules.

Audience: Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Developers, Data Managers, Business Intelligence Analysts, IT Administrators, Data Architects

Recommended Prerequisites: None

Course Schedule: 4 Days, 32 Academic Hours

Course Syllabus:

Day 1

Course Introduction

Introduction to Python
What makes Python so amazing
Python 2 vs Python 3
When to use Python
Installing Python
Python Set up
The Python Interface
The Amazing Python console
Installing Pycharm

Types, Statements, and Other Goodies

Introduction
Types in Python – Wait, What?
Integers and Floats
Strings
Boolean and None
If Statements
Lists
Loops
Break and Continue
While Loops
Dictionaries
Exceptions
Other Data Types
Class work
Summary

Day 2

Functions, Files, Yield, and Lambda

Module Overview
Our App – PyStudentManager
Functions
Function Arguments
Adding Students to Our App
Nested Functions and Closures
Opening, Reading, and Writing Files
Yield
Lambda Functions
Class work
Summary

Day 3

Object Oriented Programming – Classes and Why Do We Need Them?

Module Overview
Classes and Why Do We Need Them?
Defining a Class in Python
Adding Methods to Our Class
Constructor and Other Special Methods
Instance and Class Attributes
Breaking Our App into Modules
Class work
Summary

Day 4

Putting It All Together – Let’s Make It a Web App

Module Overview
Installing Python Packages and Flask
Making Our App a Web App
How Much Code Did We Share?
Class work
Summary

Python Tips and Tricks

Contact us today to register

Phone:07035368449
Email:training@habanerodata.net
Web:www.habanerodata.net

Re: 7th - 10th May Introduction To Python Course In Abuja by ogtavia(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
I am a trained Architect but I have an interest in IT precisely software development and programming. However the only knowledge of programming I have is in Fortran and that was many years ago while in school. I don't have any knowledge of software development also. Can I apply?

(1) (Reply)

Informatica MDM Master Data Management Hands-on Online, Corporate Training@apex / Training / Oracle Primavera (project Management Software) Training In Lagos, September.2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.