Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Transport Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport Solution (633 Views)

ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Starting A Transport Business, Siena Vs Bus, Budget 1million / Investing In Bus Transport Business Please I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transport Solution by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Work was hectic throughout d week. Imagining getting up early 2 wash ur ride(i've given up on that already), take ur bath, cook up something to eat(i don't eat-out), then getting into traffic early so u wont get to work late(this happens 5 days a week). Then babe comes on Friday to spend the weekend but alas! there was nothing to cook at home,i have to take her to the market...i was thinking of a solution then i remembered these driversng guys that provide smart professional drivers on short term...BOOM! Problem solved.
I spent less than 2 mins on [url]driversng.com[/url] to book a driver and paid, the driver came in no time and i used the time they were away to do some extra-sleepingwink(i needed it). cheesy
I cannot come and kee mysef na cool
#driversng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Airtime From Banks, Buy From Hawkers- US Journalist / Know More About The Financial Market / Get paid with hook, sell safely your gift cards and btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.