Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Commandclem Issue? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commandclem Issue? (1367 Views)

"COMMANDCLEM" A Scam Or What? / Is Commandclem Real Or Fake / Please Help:is COMMANDCLEM A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commandclem Issue? by Chizin(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2010
Hello fellow landers:
I was to know the condition of Commandclem Nigeria LTD?
Have they started paying or not?
Re: Commandclem Issue? by nwangap(f): 10:08pm On May 17, 2010
i used to have high hopes b4 but now i dont see anything coming from them, lets stop deceiving ourselves. for me, i have considered my investment with ccnl as bad debt.
Re: Commandclem Issue? by DrKitaun(m): 4:51am On May 18, 2010
Yorinwa

stop ur kerewa yarns and STFU, which King dey try to make una laff . . . By now depositors go don enter serious voicemail !
Re: Commandclem Issue? by Yorinwa111: 6:36pm On May 18, 2010
I'm not doing any kerewa. I also registered for the programme and I have also verified my form at Asaba at the rate of N1500.
Thank you.
Re: Commandclem Issue? by franctony(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2010
Yorinwa111:

I'm not doing any kerewa. I also registered for the programme and I have also verified my form at Asaba at the rate of N1500.
Thank you.
isnt the verification supposed to be free
Re: Commandclem Issue? by nwaghai: 12:30am On May 20, 2010
verification of form for N1,500? u must be kidding me. are u aware that their website has been shut down and no information whatsoever of what is going on. NO BODY SHOULD PAY ANYMORE MONEY THOSE PEOPLE, THE ARE SIMPLY FRAUDSTERS. THIS GUY HERE MUST BE PART OF THEM.
Re: Commandclem Issue? by AmeLonRo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
It may be true it may not be.

I have however observed that the Mobil letter they refer to on their website is not on Mobil's letter head.

Whats up men!!!
Re: Commandclem Issue? by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 05, 2010
Nigerians and quick wealth. So you guys think commandclem or "commander clement" is real? You guys have been scammed. hehehehe!

(1) (Reply)

For Your Aquarium / Hike In Electricty Tariff Comes July 1st / Happy Winning To All My Fans That Paly Premier Lotto Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.