Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Chamms Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chamms Test (868 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chamms Test by God1st: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone WITH info on what to expect as regards CHAMMS TEST . I have beeb invited for their test .Please house what should i expect?Please help out.i look forward to reading from the house
Re: Chamms Test by Deby(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2007
it depends on the position u applied 4. based on ur field
Re: Chamms Test by Lush: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2007
If its a technical position, you get technical questions thrown at you with an essay type question asking you something along the lines of the effects of the epayment system in Nigeria and how chamms has contributed to it. If you pass that test, you get called for an interview with a technical & HR employee but you'll also take another test on the day of the interview. And if you pass that stage, you get invited for yet another interview with some dude higher up. All in all, prepare yourself for nothing less than 3 interviews and dont expect them to keep to time either. You should also be prepared for their white shirt on trousers dress code angry. Goodluck mate ,
Re: Chamms Test by Greycells(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2007
@God1st
Lush is damn right, take his advice to heart. wish u the very best and please study hard and smart.

(1) (Reply)

Test & Interview @ Catchez Contructing Firm In Abuja? / Dont Make The Mistake Of Coming To Apapa Harf / West African Examinations Council Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.