Stats: 3,166,705 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

. - Politics (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (592527 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Chef2000: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sanity has returned, that was my aim.

Re: . by Bede2u(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Igboland...my father land...chai...i too love igboland...how i wish we can at least bring all igboland into south east and have a central leader...a selfless leader that directs us towards progress

Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chef2000:
Sanity has returned, that was my aim.

How can chaos itself, return sanity.

You are one and same person, operating different monikers, with aim to destroy this thread.
Just know that just as you failed to kill the Enugu thread, so shall you fail to kill this thread.

The Igbo unity spirit and project would not be stopped. It's a moving train that would crush all that stands on its way.

My only anger is with Igbos who should know better, falling prey to your machinations.

Re: . by spyder880(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bede2u:
Igboland...my father land...chai...i too love igboland...how i wish we can at least bring all igboland into south east and have a central leader...a selfless leader that directs us towards progress

If all of us plan it, there will be nothing to stop it. United we stand.

Re: . by Chef2000: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bede2u:
Igbo land is moving in the right direction, in the next ten years you won't recognize the land of Ndigbo.

Re: . by Chef2000: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
pazienza:

How can chaos itself, return sanity.

You are one and same person, operating different monikers, with aim to destroy this thread.
Just know that just as you failed to kill the Enugu thread, so shall you fail to kill this thread.

The Igbo unity spirit and project would not be stopped. It's a moving train that would crush all that stands on its way.

My only anger is with Igbos who should know better, falling prey to your machinations.

Guy we ain't the same, he is from anambra and I am an Abian, I will not allow him attack my state and go scot free NO

Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chri08102702694:
abia state dead
what is really the problem of Abia state. the state is economically viable and vibrant. but has the worst of road infrastructure among all Nigeria states. I supposed the elect governor to focus on road construction,... they still dwell in the past while states are progressing on infrastructure and other social amenities.

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ttipsy:
what is really the problem of Abia state. the state is economically viable and vibrant. but has the worst of road infrastructure among all Nigeria states. I supposed the elect governor to focus on road construction,... they still dwell in the past while states are progressing on infrastructure and other social amenities.

We need to first get the latest updates from that state from those on the ground. Maybe some of the roads has been redone. But I don't know why those on the ground are not sending updates. Does Abia state have an official webpage?
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
New building developments in Enugu state, everyday printing and minting cheesy........

Re: . by Chef2000: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ttipsy:
You should stop quoting the imbe.cile in the first place, check he quoted now with a female moniker.

Re: . by mightguy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
The new valley estates in Enugu, near New market.

Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018

Re: . by IgboAmakaa(f): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chef2000:

You should stop quoting the imbe.cile in the first place, check he quoted now with a female moniker.

That is what I have been telling them to ignore him...but they won't listen
Re: . by Chef2000: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Call for duty.
Re: . by Bede2u(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
anitabeauty:

Abia state is easily the worst state in Nigeria. This is new looks of Aba.
these pics really look bad...a state of infrastructural emergency should be declared in aba
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
I want to find out, is the land in Abia and Imo state so waterlogged that it might be a problem for road construction ? Maybe the concrete roads of Dave Umahi will be a good option in those places.

Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Abia

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics