Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

. - Politics (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (591876 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by vanbonattel: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:

So much passion and patroitism in one post.
I can feel your fire.

We need more Igbos like you, put in positions of authority.

This is exactly why IPOB "no election" campaign, has to be reviewed ASAP.

Now this other impostor has picked it and set it up with a mention of IPOB to stir more sentiment. They are all haters.
Re: . by basilo101: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
I hate APC but the only way the Islamic party will come back to life in the SE , is if PDP fails to zone the VP slot to the region.

pdp governors have rejected concensus. Tambuwal/wike will fail
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

Now this other impostor has picked it and set it up with a mention of IPOB to stir more sentiment. They are all haters.

didn't I tell you guys earlier that the mofo behind this vanbonattel moniker is the most confused person here? Now see for yourselves, he is referring to Pazienza as an imposter. mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: . by basilo101: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Okowa, Obi and Suswan on a final inspections of the convention venue.
Obi is the incoming VP
Re: . by xfactor23: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:

So much passion and patroitism in one post.
I can feel your fire.

We need more Igbos like you, put in positions of authority.

This is exactly why IPOB "no election" campaign, has to be reviewed ASAP.
He is from Rivers state, but passionately Igbo. I have met a lot of them, patriotic Igbos, devoid of the devilish Nigerian politics from that axis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by vanbonattel: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

didn't I tell you guys earlier that the mofo behind this vanbonattel moniker is the most confused person here? Now see for yourselves, he is referring to Pazienza as an imposter. mtcheeew

Both you and Pazienza are impostors. Probably abagworo as someone mentioned.
Re: . by basilo101: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Pls how many LGAs make up the Onitsha metropolitan area?
Even oyi and idemili he mentioned are part of onitsha metro
Re: . by basilo101: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Xander85:

I saw the render of that Awka ICC some years back! It's gigantic!

Judging by the ongoing joke that is Umueri int'l airport, i'm not expecting to see any pics on that ICC project that'll wow me! After raising my hopes so high when Obiano commenced his first term as governor, i'm now starting to get that sinking feeling that the seismic shift in governance we were all hoping for in Anambra would yet again have to wait for the next person to take the saddle of governance! sad
it will definitely fall below expectations. Anambra always set unrealistic target but achieve little. They keep shouting Dubai when they are below Nigerian standard

1 Like

Re: . by vanbonattel: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
basilo101:

it will definitely fall below expectations. Anambra always set unrealistic target but achieve little. They keep shouting Dubai when they are below Nigerian standard
Hater, show us your state capital in Obomosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:

The good news is the upgrade of our 4 main international airports of Abuja, Lagos, PH, and Kano. I am happy for one thing that Bubu continued in aviation upgrade started by GEJ, though with a little revisions which is still OK.

How is this a good news, when Enugu is missing from the upgrade?

2 Likes

Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Your wish is that it falls below standard but will actually be the most beautiful structure in the SE. Enugu ICC that looks like a plate that was started 12yrs ago has still not been completed till date even though that nonsense is far far even the worst standard i have ever seen in Nigeria.

Enugu state leaders are usually myopic and not visionary, and that is the reason the state has remained an ordinary state filled with only poor civil servants.

basilo101:

Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
xfactor23:

He is from Rivers state, but passionately Igbo. I have met a lot of them, patriotic Igbos, devoid of the devilish Nigerian politics from that axis.

Yes. From Ndoni. What exactly will it take to put people like him in positions of political leadership and authority in Rivers, this is the question IPOB should be asking and solving, and not what they are currently doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
I am happy that some of you know how to praise the Igbo spirit. I am also happy that some of you know how to critic the Igbo people.

The only problem I have with you all is that none of you have done anything about the present situation we are finding ourselves now in Nigeria.

None of you are saying anything about the primaries today.

None of you are saying anything about the political exclusion of our people in the workings of this country. I know we don't want to be part of it but gaining nothing is next to stupidity.

None of you are talking about the lack of new things happening in the region.

You all are here, brandishing your grandiloquent use of Oxford dictionary to outdo the next person's stand about our people.

None of you are seeing the infrastructural decay in the east. None of you are seeing that we are at the mercy of the people we choose to chastise. They are going to decide who will rule us, the kind of security we will have, the kind of project we will be having and other things in our own land. Those are not our problems, our problem is "who is igbo" and "who isn't". So much braggadocios over nothing. A complete third word region doing nothing about its people.

Bloody internet Jews!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
ckenneths:

EFCC didn't seal the stores as I might shop there even tomorrow, they only wrote on the walls and since one Oga joined APC, the case may have died cheesy
Now that is great. I have been saying it. We must know when to compromise. Instead of crying up and down
Re: . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Your wish is that it falls below standard but will actually be the most beautiful structure in the SE. Enugu ICC that looks like a plate that was started 12yrs ago has still not been completed till date even though that nonsense is far far even the worst standard i have ever seen in Nigeria.

Enugu state leaders are usually myopic and not visionary, and that is the reason the state has remained an ordinary state filled with only poor civil servants.

Biko are u anambra or ebonyi?
Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Which Enugu? Even ordinary Owerri airport which never enjoyed airlines like Ethiopia or regional govt has more traffic than Enugu local airport. Why would govt waste money on an airport that records zero traffic? Enugu state airport should remain as it is because it will amount to waste to invest even an extra naira on it. And i think the present Aviation minister understood this.

At the moment PH International airport will serve the SE.

pazienza:

Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
basilo101:

Enugu nko.

Headquarter of remnant garbages.

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Purehuman:
I am happy that some of you know how to praise the Igbo spirit. I am also happy that some of you know how to critic the Igbo people.

The only problem I have with you all is that none of you have done anything about the present situation we are finding ourselves now in Nigeria.

None of you are saying anything about the primaries today.

None of you are saying anything about the political exclusion of our people in the workings of this country. I know we don't want to be part of it but gaining nothing is next to stupidity.

None of you are talking about the lack of new things happening in the region.

You all are here, brandishing your grandiloquent use of Oxford dictionary to outdo the next person's stand about our people.

None of you are seeing the infrastructural decay in the east. None of you are seeing that we are at the mercy of the people we choose to chastise. They are going to decide who will rule us, the kind of security we will have, the kind of project we will be having and other things in our own land. Those are not our problems, our problem is "who is igbo" and "who isn't". So much braggadocios over nothing. A complete third word region doing nothing about its people.

Bloody internet Jews!
This all started when some people insisted that they must celebrate "their own". What is here to celebrate? I have been saying it's better we face contemporary issues than those ugly past
Re: . by basilo101: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:

Who will include enugu for us? That is what we must decided today in PH
Re: . by ariesbull: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
superlightning:

You are too small to annoy me. Good riddance to bad rubbish.... tongue

You are too daft to get me irritated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm. Enugu state airport is a local airport and was only "international" on paper. The necessary facilities were never there, the run presently is a mess. Besides there is no traffic on that airport, so no need of wasting money further on it.

For now Nigeria can do with..

Lagos International airport-- SW

Abuja International airport-- NC

Kano International airport- NE/NW

Port Harcourt International airport-- SE/SS

Xander85:

Good news? Are you having a laugh or what sad .....where's the 'good news'?

If you see how i despise that bigoted bastard Hadi-Sirika eh! Anyway, he's only acting out the script given to him by his master Buhari!

Before the coming of this cursed Buhari regime, the FIVE new terminals of Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt and Enugu where progressing at an equal pace. But when Buhari came on the scene, he relegated the one at AIIA Enugu in ALL respects, while elevating the others!

In airport concessioning, Enugu is not mentioned in the same breath with the others; works at the new terminal at AIIA were either stopped or drastically slowed down to the extent that they're now talking of opening the ones in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt while the one in Enugu is MIA (i bet the one in Kano is equally nearly finished, but they're keeping quiet about it out of guilty conscience); extra money was budgeted to increase the scope of works at the other three (not sure if the one in Kano was included, but i'm ready to wager they've done it on the DL and secretly increased the scope of work at its new terminal too), while ignoring the one at Enugu!

I keep on saying it that any Igbo that is sitting pretty and sleeps well at night while his people and region are being cheated by these bastards presently in gov't; any Igbo that ignores all this cheating while standing up to shout 'APC....Buhari for another four years'; any Igbo that sees nothing wrong in 'one Nigeria' and is busy talking of 2019 elections that would definitely be rigged in favour of Buhari and his party of misfits....such a person has no business calling himself Igbo, and he should go ask his mum again if she's sure about his paternity!

Rubbish!
Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol

Osagyefo98:

Biko are u anambra or ebonyi?
Re: . by basilo101: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:

Enugu ICC looking like a plate actually makes it an architectural masterpiece

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Lol

I need an answer?

Which one?
Re: . by basilo101: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Lol

Answer the question grin grin
Re: . by basilo101: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I need an answer?

Which one?
Answer the question you asked yourself
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
basilo101:

Answer the question you asked yourself

Are u this desperate like buhari
Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Look at how Awka ICC shall look like at completion. A 21st century masterpiece

Enugu ICC is an outdated bowl-like. And the rubbish has been on for over 10yrs

basilo101:

Enugu ICC looking like a plate actually makes it an architectural masterpiece

Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Isreal make noise when they have right ? Just look at nzuzu when they tell you they are choosen people every time is what

When Benjamin went to address USA and un and bragged about Isreal is what

When they tell that in front of their arab neighbours is what

Nna mechie ọnụ

Jews had always told who ever that cared to listen since antiquity that they are the "chosen people ". They show no subtlety about this, and they genuinely believe and propagate this, to the envy of their inferiority complex suffering hosts and neighbors.
Whoever say there isn't arrogance about the Jewish ways, is either being mischievous or plain ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: . by onuebonyi: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Calm down bro. Lol

Osagyefo98:

I need an answer?

Which one?
Re: . by basilo101: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Hmmm. Enugu state airport is a local airport and was only "international" on paper. The necessary facilities were never there, the run presently is a mess. Besides there is no traffic on that airport, so no need of wasting money further on it.

For now Nigeria can do with..

Lagos International airport-- SW

Abuja International airport-- NC

Kano International airport- NE/NW

Port Harcourt International airport-- SE/SS

Yes. Enugu airport is dead. We are waiting for umueri bush clearing exercise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by xfactor23: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Lol

Chino is an igala from Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.