Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

. - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (586092 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bestviewer: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just like every other thing that has gone bad in Enugu. Look at the airport that collapsed since last year but the governor could not even fix it but the fat fool is waiting for the FG, and you wonder why the airport is just international only in NAME. But you will never see these same hypocrites come here to discuss it.

1 Like

Re: . by achi4u(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Who let this mad dog out again?^^^^ Can't we have a normal discussion here again?

Horsepower101 answered Afam4eva his post that .. we the individuals don't wait for government to tarred Roads before we start our building constructions.

Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: . by whirlwind7(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
spyder880:
The newly built water fountain.

Built by Peugeot?
Re: . by bestviewer: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your father is a mad dog. Abakaleke miscreant. Imagine people that are not even igbos are also on igbo thread. Keep deceiving yourself here but when the chips are down other igbos will still see you guys from Ebonyi as almajiri-igbos and 3rd igbos. Keep fooling yourself here as an igbo man even when you are at best seen as an almajiri. lol

achi4u:
Who let this mad dog out again?^^^^ Can't we have a normal discussion here again?

Horsepower101 answered Afam4eva his post that .. we the individuals don't wait for government to tarred Roads before we start our building constructions.

Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: . by horsepower101: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
achi4u:

Mtcheeeeew!!!

My brother abeg leave him alone. We all should know this by now.

1 Like

Re: . by bestviewer: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ofcourse you have to. The only problem i have is that i don't mince words, i say it the way it is. And that's the reason i don't flow with you guys in hypocrisy.

horsepower101:

My brother abeg leave him alone. We all should know this by now.
Re: . by selemempe: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your father is a mad dog. Abakaleke miscreant. Imagine people that are not even igbos are also on igbo thread. Keep deceiving yourself here but when the chips are down other igbos will still see you guys from Ebonyi as almajiri-igbos and 3rd igbos. Keep fooling yourself here as an igbo man even when you are at best seen as an almajiri. lol

mehn....this best view guy no be igbo o. See hate in his heart like kilode! Chai...hw can we just take this guy off this thread bikonu. Am tired of nonsense

Meanwhile somebody emailed me from this thread...but sadly i dont remember my email password again..
Can the person quote me so i can tell him how to reach me

3 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
I am enjoying the pictures. Let's behave matured because it has come to a time that we need to define our development ourselves.

1 Like

Re: . by Chef2000: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
achi4u:

Horsepower101 answered Afam4eva his post that .. we the individuals don't wait for government to tarred Road

s before we start our building constructions.

Mtcheeeeew!!!
That very dog needs to be chained and tied and sent forever in the bottomless pit.
Re: . by bestviewer: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Face me and stop running on the side..lol

In your own case, you are state-less, meaning that your Abia state is dead. You have a dead state at hand. LOL

Chef2000:

That very dog needs to be chained and tied and sent forever in the bottomless pit.
Re: . by bestviewer: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Check your state here and see where your dead Abia state belong cheesy

Re: . by ozuru(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Check your state here and see where your dead Abia state belong cheesy

guy respect your old age
Re: . by bestviewer: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Is been a long time i have been longing to have some exchanges with you. Now tell us, is your Abia state not dead? Do you want some proves? cool

ozuru:

guy respect your old age
Re: . by Chef2000: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
[s]
bestviewer:
Face me and stop running on the side..lol

In your own case, you are state-less, meaning that your Abia state is dead. You have a dead state at hand. LOL

[\s]
I am a progressive Igbo son so I will not like to derail this beautiful thread but I already know where to meet you...

3 Likes

Re: . by achi4u(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:

Do you have any other things you can say apart from this?
Your aim is to destroy this beautiful thread but I'm assuring you that you can't succeed.
You are like ukpaka that has no direction, ur life is full of bitterness because u are very poor, you are just idle wasting.

____I've draw the line, you can't get my attention again.

2 Likes

Re: . by bestviewer: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
See response lol. Anywhere you meet me is a play ground for me. On any thread at all i am ready to tear you and your dead Abia state to shreds. We need to roll tonight cool

Chef2000:
[s][\s]
I am a progressive Igbo son so I will not like to derail this beautiful thread but I already know where to meet you...
Re: . by spyder880(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
whirlwind7:

Built by Peugeot?

Looks exactly like Peugeot symbol grin

2 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Which is the next city for pictures, Enugu or Onitsha?

Looking for pictures that will be simply WOW cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by bestviewer: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hehehehe

Imagine onye abakaleke talking about his master being poor. Listen, i am actually feeding your abakaleke brothers here in Anambra. My bottle water factory in Awka has employed over 20 abakaleke miscreants like you. Useless almajiri-igbo.

See me and one of my kids, now show us where you slum dweller is right now.

Ifeanyi show us please

achi4u:
Do you have any other things you can say apart from this?
Your aim is to destroy this beautiful thread but I'm assuring you that you can't succeed.
You are like ukpaka that has no direction, ur life is full of bitterness because u are very poor, you are just idle wasting.

____I've draw the line, you can't get my attention again.
Re: . by horsepower101: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
spyder880:
Which is the next city for pictures, Enugu or Onitsha?

Looking for pictures that will be simply WOW cheesy

I vote Onitsha...lol

1 Like

Re: . by bestviewer: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
achi4u:
Do .

Almajiri-igbo. I have been laughing so hard since yesterday, seeing you commenting here as if you are igbo. Take this to bank.. Ebonyi people are hausa-igbos, 3rd class igbos from the north.
Re: . by Chef2000: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
ozuru:

guy respect your old age
The fool is showing fake data up and down just like an imbecil.e that he is cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: . by bestviewer: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ifeanyi(achi4u) the school fees of my daughter for just a term can feed your entire family members for 10 months. Being busy is not by hawking gala all over Nigeria
Re: . by ozuru(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Is been a long time i have been longing to have some exchanges with you. Now tell us, is your Abia state not dead? Do you want some proves? cool

Anambra state is also a dead state like you
Re: . by bestviewer: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

ozuru:

Abia state is also a dead state like myself

Just watch this video so you can understand what we mean when we say that Abia state is dead..lol
Re: . by horsepower101: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Can you guys stop engaging him. How hard can that be?

If you are constantly arguing with him then you are no better than him.

STOP ARGUING WITH HIM. SIMPLE

5 Likes

Re: . by ozuru(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:

Just watch this video so you can understand what we mean when we say that Anambra state is dead..lol
na old video
Erosion is killing people in Anambra
Re: . by bestviewer: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2018

ozuru:

na old video
Erosion is killing people in Abia

Prove us wrong that the place showed here is not even worse now. Just prove us wrong. Abia state is dead. Just deal with it bro. cheesy
Re: . by ozuru(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:

Prove us wrong that the place showed here is not even worse now. Just prove us wrong. Anambra state is dead. Just deal with it bro. cheesy
Abia state is not dead , it's your state
Re: . by bestviewer: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
ozuru:

Abia state is dead

Lol..if you say so
Re: . by bestviewer: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
IMT, Enugu has remained like this for close to 50yrs. What's the government doing about this overhyped dilapidated "secondary school"?

Re: . by ozuru(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
IMT, Enugu has remained like this for close to 50yrs. What's the government doing about this overhyped dilapidated "secondary school"?
you need serious deliverance
Enugu is still better than ur useless state in everything, Afonja quote me and die

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.