Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

. - Politics (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (582252 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by selemempe: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AQEiKRt0wE

The white commentator said that when the British came to the area called Nigeria, the igbos where the most backward tribe. When the they left, the Igbos where the most advanced tribe.
The documentry was done in the heat of the war

pls watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yeah its a solid structure. I think its the recent water rise that made it look as though is low.

Xander85:

Now this looks solid!

Only reservation i have is why they made it so low....or are they not expecting boats to pass underneath?

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

By now u should have realised anambra is one.

We don't discriminate and u trying such for a lonng time will fail as usual.
Anambra is not one. Remember the wisdom of ozubulu man is the foolishness of nnewi man. Now these are neighbouring town and yet they use this demeaning proverb on them.
Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
FACT

JeanBoKassa:

By now u should have realised anambra is one.

We don't discriminate and u trying such for a lonng time will fail as usual.

1 Like

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Port Harcourt International Terminal that will serve the SE and SS for now is ready. cool

1 Like

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
Port Harcourt International Terminal that will serve the SE and SS is now ready. cool

1 Like

Re: . by achi4u(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
^^^mtcheeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Cool cool

1 Like

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Press Statement From The Igbo Leaders in APC Lagos As We Prepare For 2019 Elections

Ladies & gentlemen of the Press. We present to you the Igbo leaders in APC Lagos State. They are:

Engr. Joe Igbokwe
Barr Oby Onu
Hon Jude Idimogu, FCA
Chief Chris Ekwilo JP (Representing Anambra State)
Eze Uche Dimgba Dimgba (Ezeigbo Ikeja) (Representing Abia State)
Eze Nwachukwu Ezeigbo Lagos
Chief Baba Tata (Representing Imo State)
Dr (Engr) Mordi (Representing Igbo speaking people of Delta state)
Mr James Uche Ugwu (Representing Enugu state)
Hon Unya Smart (Representing Ebonyi state)

For the avoidance of doubt these are the new leaders of Ndigbo in APC Lagos. We have succeeded in putting this leadership structure together in order to present a united Igbo family to the leadership of APC Lagos for the good of the commonwealth.

It has become imperative to do this in order to refurbish, reposition, and reorganize Igbo in Lagos politics. This is because we have noticed that all manner of people gather themselves every election year and go to extort money from the State, promising to deliver Igbo votes to our party in Lagos. Over the years we have noticed that these people are funny characters, fraudsters, interlopers and political entrepreneurs whose aim is to make money and nothing more. While they enjoy their loot every election year the real people that work and vote for our party are left with nothing. While the real party men and women work tirelessly to lift our party up, these political traders abandon their shops to reap where they did not sow.

We have brought this matter before our National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu, the incoming Governor of Lagos State, Mr Jude Sanwo-Olu and the Chairman of the Party, Alhaji Tunde Balogun.

We are therefore asking the APC Leaders in Lagos to recognize this body as the final bus stop for Igbo in APC Lagos. It is our wish that henceforth all matter pertaining to Ndigbo in APC Lagos will be routed through this body. On our we promised to provide the required leadership, carry everybody along, be fair to all concerned, show commitment and finally mobilize our people for victory.

The body of leaders will visit our people wherever they are: homes, markets, Churches, clubs, offices etc to sell our message. We are aware that a dream does not become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and heart. We are determined to do things differently this time around by providing the required synergy that will galvanize our people into action. Consequently this will lead to more votes for APC Lagos given our numerical strength here.

Thank you.

Joe Igbokwe

Leader

This is to further prove a point I've always made about Oshimili and Aniocha people of Delta State. They remain proud Igbos and have always involved in core Igbo issues unlike those some people are begging to accept their ethnicity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
Inferior slavish 3rd class Igbos .. Hehehehe
Seems like your onuebonyi moniker has been banned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eastern region has got its fare share in national cake. The new PH International Terminal is here to cater for the SS and SE.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abagworo:
Ikenegbu residential layout in Owerri city center is gradually evolving to decent commercial area.

Ndigbo are seriously trying.
God bless Owerri for me, this is the first city I must visit in the east.
Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
You no say na only me fit you and people like you. I hit it hard where it pains the most. cheesy

basilo101:

Seems like your onuebonyi moniker has been banned

1 Like

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
New Imo Police headquarters, barracks and conference hall at Avu town.

2 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
selemempe:

The white commentator said that when the British came to the area called Nigeria, the igbos where the most backward tribe. When the they left, the Igbos where the most advanced tribe.

pls watch
this britz did us strong things

.. In biafra. Africa died

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
selemempe:

pls watch
in biafra Africa died
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
More of the Police headquarters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abagworo:
New Imo Police headquarters, barracks and conference hall at Avu town.

nice
keep them coming, I'm closely following
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
selemempe:

pls watch

Igbos were not the most backward but they rather misunderstood us as people when they 1st came. They equated monarchy with civilization whereas democracy is more advanced than monarchy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
Yeah its a solid structure. I think its the recent water rise that made it look as though is low.

Any slightest further rise in water level this bridge will be swept away
Re: . by basilo101: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
You no say na only me fit you and people like you. I hit it hard where it pains the most. cheesy

Every body know you are a jobless troll with no celebral contribution in any topic
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Izombe town in Oguta LGA of Imo State.

1 Like

Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Ndigbo are seriously trying.
God bless Owerri for me, this is the first city I must visit in the east.
Owerri is quiet a beautiful city

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.