Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

. - Politics (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (584622 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by hammerFC: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

You are too much. Too much facts that nobody can argue with you.

Nwanne thank you...

It is people like u that are very encouraging.

U have a good intuition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by vanbonattel: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
hammerFC:

Not necessarily, it can only be suspended after verification to be inaccurate.

Whether Obu Uga or Obu Gad, it is funny how these words always have this near miss coincidence.

Wen does a coincidence becomes too many to be dismissed as mere coincidence?

The right question here should be about their religious and cultural practice that are similar to the ancient hebrew.

Mind you, they never made it to Israel, they are Ancient Hebrew and even the name Igbo is said to be a corruption of the word Hebrew.
Yet another coincidence?

Now this is where, i will hit u with a final research to nudge you in the right direction.

The State of Israel was not in existence when the Europeans arrived. Those that made it to the promise land had been scattered across Europe and middle east.

Hebrew words can only be gotten from areas the Ancient Hebrew settled after migration from the Ancient City of David.

If we conduct research, i am telling u, the findings will be astonishing.

Wow! Breathtaking! Excellent research.

Another wow! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ozibe: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice one hammer. I am learning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by vanbonattel: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ozibe:

I have my jotter here , also copying the links. Illiterates like Obikenobi with his numerous monikers has gone underground in shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
hammerFC:

aziza and azaz are both related Hebrew words.

aziza and zaa are both related Igbo words

I was only looking at aziza but it was ezeagu that pointed out zaa to me.

Yet another coincidence.

Is this becomerich? (What ever happened to becomerich?)

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ozibe:

Nwanne, we have to keep hitting them with research. Thank you! grin

4 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
ezeagu:

He outclassed you so you have to enter the gutter to throw dirt? grin
Re: . by ezeagu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

He outclassed you so you have to enter the gutter to throw dirt? grin

Asking somebody if they are becomerich is hardly entering the "gutter" is it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Or are you becomerich?

1 Like

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
ezeagu:

Asking somebody if they are becomerich is hardly the gutter is it.

You sound like Musiwa? grin what happened to your monikers?
Re: . by ezeagu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
The problem with these Hebrew-nuts is not that they have a particular theory, but that they are manipulative and they are not honest, they do not take on any counter argument with facts, they'll just do something nuts like bring up a bible passage or start arguing about brooms.

5 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
ezeagu:
The problem with these Hebrew-nuts is not that they have a particular theory, but that they are manipulative and they are not honest, they do not take on any counter argument with facts, they'll just do something nuts like bring up a bible passage or start arguing about brooms.

The previous user of this moniker was an intelligent dude, this one is a boring rambler who cannot even make a proper sentence.
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Here is a map of Africa water ways.

From the white nile, if u head west, u will arrive at River Benue which will lead u to River Niger.

These people were in search of land to settle upon without further conflict.

U will notice that the Children of Israel on route to the promise land, fought many wars and consistently had to defend the promise land as they still do till this day from Arabs.

David became King after killing Goliath the Philistian or today Palestian.

If u ask me Biafra is a treasure and we have foolishly allowed the British to hand our land to the landless fulani.

Nnamdi Kanu warned us that Fulani will one day lay claim to our land and we witness it already happening.

U see the reckless abandon with which they murder the middlebelters over land and even recently got to Enugu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
ezeagu:

I also Remember Jason123, aljharem. They all disappeared once the forum became crowded.

Argh, can't forget Dapobeae/Ektbear, and one Yoruba chap like that that was stabbed to death in UK, very highly cerebral guy that reminds me of Obi Ikenobi, he was always being politically correct. grin
Argh, kedu maka Chyz from Ukwuani, the Ekumeku War general is a name I use to call him. Ichie Onlytruth ( His departure from this forum created a big vacuum on the Igbo rep here then).

Dede1( this one bu anu ngaga mpi, his battles with one Yoruba revisionist extraordinaire then, was legendary, he had able accomplice , a guy by the moniker ACM10), can't forget the ebullient Ezeuche( his thread, "the True extent of Alaigbo", remains an all time best IGBO thread).

Argh!! Ogbuefi the man from Ika and his side kick Omonua legendary Anioma Igbo /Anioma Edo endless battle with the Ika Bini man Agbontae. Amazons like Ohsisi, policewoman.

Whatever happened to Eziachi? The Biafran Medical Doctor married to a UK woman and practices In UK.
Last time I saw his posts, he was complaining of ill health, hope he survived.
Very well exposed man who fought in the Biafran Army as a teenager, yet remain Biafran till the last time I saw his posts. He always supported MASSOB then.

The list is endless. Mgbe Enu ka bu ani Osa. Things had really changed, we literally watched Nairaland grow into a big community.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
pazienza:

Becomerich was probably a parody account by Seun to keep the forum fun, when the traffick was not yet high.

I also Remember Jason123, aljharem (this one spent 24hrs on NL then, surely another one of Seun and his mods accounts).
They all disappeared once the forum became crowded.

Argh, can't forget Dapobeae/Ektbear, and one Yoruba chap like that that was stabbed to death in UK, very highly cerebral guy that reminds me of Obi Ikenobi, he was always being politically correct. grin
Argh, kedu maka Chyz from Ukwuani, the Ekumeku War general is a name I use to call him. Ichie Onlytruth ( His departure from this forum created a big vacuum on the Igbo rep here then).

Dede1( this one bu anu ngaga mpi, his battles with one Yoruba revisionist extraordinaire then, was legendary, he had able accomplice , a guy by the moniker ACM10), can't forget the ebullient Ezeuche( his thread, "the True extent of Alaigbo", remains an all time best IGBO thread).

Argh!! Ogbuefi the man from Ika and his side kick Omonua legendary Anioma Igbo /Anioma Edo endless battle with the Ika Bini man Agbontae. Amazons like Ohsisi, policewoman.

Whatever happened to Eziachi? The Biafran Medical Doctor married to a UK woman and practices In UK.
Very well exposed man who fought in the Biafran Army as a teenager, yet remain Biafran till the last time I saw his posts. He always supported MASSOB then.

The list is endless. Mgbe Enu ka bu ani Osa. Things had really changed, we literally watched Nairaland grow into a big community.

You must be very old here, have you been this senseless, or you just adopted it recently?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Curlieweed:

Igbo is not a tribe. A tribe can have a single origin. A nation can have diverse origins. You can talk about the origins of the tribes that inhabitted Igboland; the Isus, Ngwas, Aros and so on.

Igbo is an Ethnic group
Re: . by ezeagu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
pazienza:

Becomerich was probably a parody account by Seun to keep the forum fun, when the traffick was not yet high.

I also Remember Jason123, aljharem (this one spent 24hrs on NL then, surely another one of Seun and his mods accounts).

The becomerich guy was too much of a character to not have been a bot.

On nairaland's change, cheap mobile internet...

1 Like

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
hammerFC:
The hexagram already appeared on the historical flag of nigeria (british colony and protectorate). Both coins date from that time, since Nigeria got independent in 1960.

So, i think the question should be why the hexagram was associated with Nigeria during the epoch before 1960. Extensive information regarding this question can be found at http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ng-gb.html.

According to that page, it may be due to jewish influence transmitted by the ethnic group of Igbo (Ibo), and/or it's a "traditional Ibo/Igbo symbol". To be honest, i can't judge if this explanation is accurate...

The hexagram is used on all British and American military swords. The Ulster Banner Flag of Northern Ireland in the UK bore a hexagram. Hundreds of churches in Europe us the Hexagram decoratively on arches, stained glass windows etc. So do Mormons in the US. So do Rastafari. So do many Arab cultures. So do the Freemason fraternity: a once influential fraternity founded in Britain. Even Heathrow airport was shaped like a Hexagram:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram#/media/File:Aerial_photograph_of_Heathrow_Airport,_1955.jpg

But comedian that you are, you think the British crown using a highly popular symbol on their West African coins is because of Igbos. grin You're not well at all. Neither are the gullible sheep "liking" your wacky theories.

1 Like

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
hammerFC:
Here is a map of Africa water ways.

From the white nile, if u head west, u will arrive at River Benue which will lead u to River Niger.

These people were in search of land to settle upon without further conflict.

U will notice that the Children of Israel on route to the promise land, fought many wars and consistently had to defend the promise land as they still do till this day from Arabs.

David became King after killing Goliath the Philistian or today Palestian.

If u ask me Biafra is a treasure and we have foolishly allowed the British to hand our land to the landless fulani.

Nnamdi Kanu warned us that Fulani will one day lay claim to our land and we witness it already happening.

U see the reckless abandon with which they murder the middlebelters over land and even recently got to Enugu.

What exactly is your useless African map supposed to prove? You for kukuma claim that your Igbo ancestors built their own version of Noah's Ark to sail the ocean and arrive in Nigeria.

And which land are Fulani's claiming. According to you, the real land of Igbos is Israel and you and your ancestors are only settlers, so you're just like those Fulanis. grin You don't own any land to be claimed. Go to Israel and claim your land and leave the rest of us on our own land, inugo? Igbos belong here. Fake Jews should go to Israel and claim their imaginary land.

2 Likes

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
pazienza:

Which Yoruba chap was stabbed to death? shocked That is serious?

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The hexagram is used on all British and American military swords. The Ulster Banner Flag of Northern Ireland in the UK bore a hexagram. Hundreds of churches in Europe us the Hexagram decoratively on arches, stained glass windows etc. So do Mormons in the US. So do Rastafari. So do many Arab cultures. So do the Freemason fraternity: a once influential fraternity founded in Britain. Even Heathrow airport was shaped like a Hexagram:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram#/media/File:Aerial_photograph_of_Heathrow_Airport,_1955.jpg

But comedian that you are, you think the British crown using a highly popular symbol on their West African coins is because of Igbos. grin You're not well at all. Neither are the gullible sheep "liking" your wacky theories.

It took u 6hrs after crying to come up with this inconsequential response wen u know fully well, Colonial flag reflected national symbols of the country.

Anyway, do NOT disturb my mention again with unnecessary post just to get me to post.

4 Likes

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kenya

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lagos was even a separate country from Nigeria.

Here is their flag. 1886 to 1906 when Yoruba joined Nigeria.

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
That was wen we had elephant but the Ivory trade killed them off.
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
hammerFC:

It took u 6hrs after crying to come up with this inconsequential response wen u know fully well, Colonial flag reflected national symbols of the country.

Anyway, do NOT disturb my mention again with unnecessary post just to get me to post.

I only responded to your comical post cos unfortunately, there are gullible people that see the rubbish you post about "aziza", and the hexagram and whatever rubbish you drag out of your arse and it serves to reinforce the Jew-claiming fraud in their minds. This is the comedian that was trying to link a word that means "brother" in Hebrew to "market". grin I already know you're beyond help, but I'm trying to salvage those who still have hope if I can.

1 Like

Re: . by senatordave1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
National Vice Chairman Christian Royal Fathers of Nigeria and member South-east Council of Royal Fathers, Eze (Dr.) Oliver Ohanwe, Obi Gburugburu Ihim, has asked Buhari Muhammadu Buhari not to worry about Igbo votes as the people of South-east will vote massively for him in the 2019 Presidential election.

Eze Ohanwe, who is also the traditional ruler of Ihim autonomous community in Isiala Mbano local government area of Imo State, said that the entire Igboland are in agreement that it’s the best guarantee for the emergence of an Igbo president in 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ohanwe, who spoke to our correspondent in his palace, yesterday reiterated his commitment to Buhari’s second term, saying he has been mobilising other traditional rulers and key stakeholders in Igboland that Buhari is the way to go in 2019.

He said, “This is one of the projects I am convinced with and I am pursuing it with all vigour and sincerity because as a foremost traditional ruler in the South-east, I am committed to it because I know it is the best project for Ndigbo now. ”

ADVERTISEMENT

The monarch also agreed with President Muhammadu Buhari that one single term is not enough to achieve tangible developmental objectives.

According to him, “I agree with the president that you cannot achieve much under four years considering what he met on the ground. If his first four years is used for building, the second term will be used to consolidate on the achievements of the first and I believe Mr. President is a man of honour who will deliver on his promises.”

Eze Ohanwe lauded what he described as Buhari’s economic revolution, especially in the agricultural sector, saying that his policy on rice production has led to food sufficiency in that sector.

He said, “We have now put importation of rice behind us and we now have rice that compete favourably with the imported ones”.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbos-will-vote-for-buhari-in-2019-eze-ohanwe.html
Re: . by hammerFC: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I only responded to your comical post cos unfortunately, there are gullible people that see the rubbish you post about "aziza", and the hexagram and whatever rubbish you drag out of your arse and it serves to reinforce the Jew-claiming fraud in their minds. This is the comedian that was trying to link a word that means "brother" in Hebrew to "market". grin I already know you're beyond help, but I'm trying to salvage those who still have hope if I can.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U ARE IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Obi1Kenobi, u just keep going round but never hit the hammer on the nail.

I just pity u.

U will wake up one day and find out the truth about the igbos becos we will certainly conduct that research one day and it is not going to be based on hexagram but linguistic similarities between Igbo and Ancient Hebrew.
Re: . by OreMI22: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2018
vanbonattel:

That dude is Yoruba like many of them here. The possibility of Igbos being Jews tears their intestines out.

Exactly!

That yoruba iidiot Obi1kenobi wants a conclusive evidence for a migration of Jews that occurred more than 2,000 years old. Yet he can't prove that Oduduwa was father of Yorubas which is less than 300 years old. Research is still ongoing to reveal the migration of the jews in Africa and the proof that the group called Igbo are a big part of the Jewish descendants on that migration. Right now, we have the remnants of Hebrew language to Igbo and cultural practices as the guide. Eventually more evidence will make the link clear.

Anyhow, as you said, it cuts a typical yoruba man's intestines that Igbo links to their Jewish heritage will be proved sooner than later. I have never seen a group that will despise you, yet they will want to remain in the same country with those they despise. It's simply amazing how contrary the spirit in those people are.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Which Yoruba chap was stabbed to death? shocked That is serious?
he was actually shot not stabbed. his username was Bawolomo. he died in the U.S.

pazienza, I also remember the endless debate between katsumoto and dede1. I think Kats is a prof at a University in the UK. dede and eziachi are biafra war veterans. eziachi was rightfully a medical doctor, he had his leg amputated or something. do you remember physicsqed? another brilliant Edo chap. who would ever forget becomerich otherwise known as musiwa.

despite the age long squabble between the yorubas and ibos in this section, there were a lot of intellectual input back then. everything has gone to the gutters now. this place is now a shadow of itself. i am guilty also... occasionally smash some ibo head. lol

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2018
lakhadimar:
he was actually shot not stabbed. his username was Bawolomo. he died in the U.S.

pazienza, I also remember the endless debate between katsumoto and dede1. I think Kats is a prof at a University in the UK. dede and eziachi are biafra war veterans. eziachi was rightfully a medical doctor, he had his leg amputated or something. do you remember physicsqed? another brilliant Edo chap. who would ever forget becomerich otherwise known as musiwa.

despite the age long squabble between the yorubas and ibos in this section, there were a lot of intellectual input back then. everything has gone to the gutters now. this place is now a shadow of itself. i am guilty also... occasionally smash some ibo head. lol

Yes! He was called Katsumoto grin. He and Dede1 were ice and fire. They just couldn't stop going at it. Physics QED,HMD, etc, (Because he had numerous Physics accounts since he often made long posts and gets banned by spam bot), was flying the Edo flag, his often Edophilic views got him into trouble with fiery Ogbuefi1, he was an Igbophilic Ika man. I remember that Physics had sidekicks by the names Exotik and Bohalal who were bringing Edo to Anioma.
I also remember Aloy Emeka, with his annoying Pro Nigerian stand, while claiming to be Igbo. We had reality101, a real funky Igbo guy. Okija juju was very poor at Igbo impersonation, but he was witty. Andrew Uweh was a quintessential Igbo nationalist, he was gentlemanly with his Andrew Uweh handle, but showed his bad side with his Ngodigha handle.
ChinenyeN was that annoying Ngwa chap that was always playing the politically correct card, and saw pan Igboism as a threat to his Ngwa identity.
Nri priest was always pushing his Nri supremacy agenda grin, he had guys from Imo/Abia always challenging him, there was one particular Moniker from Abia/Imo that was his nemesis.

Abagworo was the encyclopedia of the complexities and histories of Rivers and Imo states Igbo groups.

And then, there was a certain Urhobo man called Beaf, whose aim was to enthrone GEJ in 2010/11. He became the most popular Man in NL political section, his main rival was a Yoruba man called Gbawe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammerFC: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2018
pazienza:

Yes! He was called Katsumoto grin. He and Dede1 were ice and fire. They just couldn't stop going at it. Physics QED,HMD, etc, (Because he had numerous Physics accounts since he often made long posts and gets banned by spam bot), was flying the Edo flag, his often Edophilic views got him into trouble with fiery Ogbuefi1, he was an Igbophilic Ika man. I remember that Physics had sidekicks by the names Exotik and Bohalal who were bringing Edo to Anioma.
I also remember Aloy Emeka, with his annoying Pro Nigerian stand, while claiming to be Igbo. We had reality101, a real funky Igbo guy. Okija juju was very poor at Igbo impersonation, but he was witty. Andrew Uweh was a quintessential Igbo nationalist, he was gentlemanly with his Andrew Uweh handle, but showed his bad side with his Ngodigha handle.
ChinenyeN was that annoying Ngwa chap that was always playing the politically correct card, and saw pan Igboism as a threat to his Ngwa identity.
Nri priest was always pushing his Nri supremacy agenda grin, he had guys from Imo/Abia always challenging him, there was one particular Moniker from Abia/Imo that was his nemesis.

Abagworo was the encyclopedia of the complexities and histories of Rivers and Imo states Igbo groups.

And then, there was a certain Urhobo man called Beaf, whose aim was to enthrone GEJ in 2010/11. He became the most popular Man in NL political section, his main rival was a Yoruba man called Gbawe.

ezeagu:

The becomerich guy was too much of a character to not have been a bot.

On nairaland's change, cheap mobile internet...

ChinenyeN:

As the Americans say, chop chop hammerFC. Dump it all here so that we may know which communities and which oral traditions all of us sons and daughters of the soil have so woefully missed, with our collective knowledge of the oral traditions of the various communities in the Lower Niger.

Obi1kenobi:

Today, u have progressive Igbos, like myself that want to see Igboland develop.

Open minded igbo that are prepared to work for the advancement of igbo nation.

We explore every idea with good intention and are never afriad of the truth.

Some of us here are quick to criticise Kanu and Myself over this Jewish claim but never confront Eze Eri about it.

U never challenge Olaudah Equiano publication about it.

The truth is if in doubt, challenge the source becos some of us are only guilty of subscribing to Oral history of our people.

Is a migration from East Jordan through Egypt water ways more incredible than the Yoruba Oral history of a migration from heaven by Oduduwa?

p.s. most people left after the new mod took away the fun from politics section with banning.

u see the way he follows me around.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.